Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan's vision

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Blueman, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

How do you interpret Morgan's seeing Gavin?
    ''You know what it is.'' What does it mean?

Is this the start of Morgan's mental breakdown? Or, a conflict of two internal philosophies (all lives are precious vs kill them all)?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reina

Reina Active Member

I've wondered about it myself. Gavin also says "You were supposed to" or something like that. I've thought maybe it was deep regret for not putting down Duane. It's never been said if he did or didn't.

I figure stress, people dying, and a child killing another human has triggered his visions. He doesn't seem to struggle with the all lives are precious anymore, though. He's just struggling to deal with the traumatic events. In my non-professional opinion of course lol. (I'm usually wrong)

I am interested in reading the opinions on what "You know what it is" means.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I took it as guilt over the fact that he didn't kill Gavin when he had the chance and his delay gave Henry the oppertunity to do it. Similar to his Wife.

This time his hesitation didn't cause the death of a child but it caused a child to kill and start to turn down a dark path.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

It could also mean the other way around. That is, Gavin said, ''Morgan, you are supposed to save me as all lives are precious.''
    Morgan first saw Gavin in vision just when he was waiting to press the car horn to signal an incoming saviour convoy. So, it is an approaching threat and Morgan is preparing to go to war (to kill). So, part of Morgan conjure up Gavin to remind himself. Morgan then came up to Gavin and tried to fight him with his stick.

I think Morgan saw Gavin a second time. Is it when he was fighting off saviours inside Hilltop compound?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I like how Morgan keeps go back and forth with his sanity. It'll drive him to leave and end up on fear

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

All of this, just to get Morgan in FTWD where Madison, Alicia or Strand will get him killed somehow.

7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

No thanks for the spoiler tags.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I thought anyone with interest would already seen it. Sorry about that.

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Seen what, future episodes that haven't aired yet?

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I am sorry, im not sure what you mean about spoiler tags? What was a spoiler in my post but the three characters I posted? Im not a native English speaker so sometimes things go passed me.

11. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

It's pretty common knowledge now that
    I think we've seen it discussed on Talking Dead, and heck, commercials during the show last night even alluded to it, or outright spelled it out. But I went ahead and stuck it in a spoiler tag anyway. :p

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Oh, thank GOD. I was worried that it was a spoiler that

13. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

Does Morgan join FTWD after season 1 or after season 8 of the walking dead ?

14. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I'd say it has to be after Clear in Season 3, because he has already met his mentor and found his walking stick. He doesn't meet up with Rick again until the end of Season 5. So somewhere between Season 3 and the end of Season 5.

• Like Like x 1