Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Most Logical Thing for Rick Now

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Negan1979, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Negan1979

Negan1979 New Member

Ok His Mini Series:

He Flies off to the Commonwealth with Jadis right....ok, he gets there and its a great community lets say, unless they steal his memories of his friends and family he would obviously say, we got to go back and get my Family!

This is what Should Happen:

The Series goes on for a few more seasons without Rick, Ricks Story Continues in 3 movies exploring the Commonwealth and what A and B means....odds are Jadis will try to have sex with him lol....If Rick finds a place with NO Zombies then Obviously he will want his family and friends with him, why would he not bring them up!

Rick does his Movies on what happens with him, then after a few seasons they should wrap it up with Rick Maybe even in the last few shows I would say coming back to re unite with whoever is left (Should Keep Michonne, Daryl and Carol, Maggie and Judith alive for sure) and find out that he realy did not perrish, Rick tells them of a Community that had no Infections and they ride out happily ever after

That to me would be the best way to wrap it up and I cannot see Why Andrew Lincoln could not take time out to be in maybe the last 2 shows of the series, First one to come back and reunite, the last one to take everyone to the new Community

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Your Rick films would be ****ing boring. :)

Maggie's going to the Commonwealth. Rick has been taken to a place that's not in the comics (not yet anyway). Probably in Europe, where an evil organization is reorganizing society and weaponizing zombies and plans something aweful for the Americas (worse than the actual president, something like complete annihilation). Rick will not try to get back home because he will try to organize and lead some form of rebellion (or just go as a one man army) and take down this organization.

Zombies will pay a minor part in these movies but will still be around, mostly for experiments.

There's your movies and simple explanation why Rick's not around for years.

Oh.... and welcome to the forums!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

I assume they will cover the A and B thing, hopefully soon.I had a thought that but not sure if any threads have talked about it or not but here goes.

The helicopter people wanted an "A". It seemed to me that Jadis was trying to turn Gabriel into a walker, hence her comment of "looks like you are an "A" after all", or she says something like that. When she sees Rick alive, she refers to him as a "B".

My guess is that "A's" are walker/zombies and "B's" are the normal living.

5. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Rick Grimes for president!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Should zombies be allowed to vote? They are citizens, they are kind of alive, why should they be discriminated against? Because they smell and want to eat you alive?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I figure his trilogy will take place during the 6 year time jump. He will either be a prisoner of sorts or their location is just such a place he can't leave from. Aircraft carrier, over seas, something like that. They will need to explain why he hasn't shown back up in 6 years. That would be his primary goal, getting back to Michonne and Judith. So they will need to figure out a way to keep him there and I don't think it will be his choice.

I'm picturing a sort of Maze Runner type situation. Where the people who took him are experimenting on recently bit people to find a cure. The others are living under guard keeping them there. And he will gather a group of people to find a way to escape.

Either way, I don't see a situation where he chooses to stay there. His driving force was his family, he will want to do anything in order to get back to them.

Assuming the next 2.5 seasons of twd only takes place over a short amount of time, less than a year. He will return to the group at the end of the final season or the show will end after s12 and the final movie will be about Rick reuniting with his family.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think you're right about the condition of A's and B's but we won't know any more about them since Jadis was the last of her group, so with her gone, so is any information about what exactly is going on. We will find out with Rick's first movie. Until then, we'll have to chill.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Regarding "A"s and "B"s....... what did Jadis say to Gabe? "I figured you for an "A" (of did she say "B")? I can't remember which..... whichever, if the denotation referenced a zombie state, I don't think her statement would make sense. You don't really "figure" someone for a zombie state or not. That is pretty obvious. I'm still thinking leader/follower or protagonist/antagonist......... something not physical. (But I could be wrong. It's happened once before. :p )

10. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

She said she thought he was a B, but that he was an A afterwards. And then proceeded to her fancy ways of getting someone bit, but choked. And she was trying to get Negan bit before the helicopter arrival, so it seems pretty clear that A is someone just bitten. B must be workforce (he's strong).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Whatever the movies are, one thing i do know that is the wait is going to be longer then the one for Game of Thrones FFS. Figure a year to film and another year to edit and produce. I can pretty much predict it will be 2020 before first one comes out. Maybe by then we will already know what A and B means or the next TWD Storyline completely overshadows Rick being gone and thats a true tragedy.

I am part of a small group who feel that the show just won't be the same without Rick. And its heartbreaking that we want the show to survive but also don't want his absence not missed if that makes any sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. harleydude666

harleydude666 New Member

Facepalm, no shit Sherlock

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  13. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

Democrats can vote... What are you talking about?