Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies most used weapon stat

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by m3bmwguy, Dec 21, 2012.

1. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

I've been trying to get my most used weapon stat to change but it seems impossible.as soon as I spawn I buy the m14 and don't even use the 1911.I have only been using the m14 and eventually pap it.has anybody been able to change this to a different gun?

2. Team Daryl

Team Daryl Member

Yeah i hear you. Wanna run a game sir?

3. Gezza93

Gezza93 Active Member

Yeah I don't get this. When I played Tranzit I would always buy the M16 on the first pass of the tunnel and then use the box and try for the Hamr. I did this almost every game so I only used the M14 for 3 rounds at most and it still said it was my most used weapon. I would have thought it would have done it by amount of kills but it can't be. There's no way I have more kills with the M14 that M16 or Hamr.

4. Barns

Barns Active Member

Its possession of the gun that makes it change; not killls or bullets fired.

I still have the M1911 (first gun) as my 'most used', but I never get rid of it; M&S is the best gun by far...

5. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

I'm thinking its not possible to change this stat at this time. Hope trearch fixes this. What's the point of having a most used weapon icon if it can't change?

6. Dispoiler

Dispoiler Member

i remember having the double five-sevens as my most used gun when i first played grief.

7. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

I'm thinking its not possible to change this stat at this time. Hope trearch fixes this. What's the point of having a most used weapon icon if it can't change?

8. Barns

Barns Active Member

It does change, you have to use your 'favourite' gun for it to change. It does what it says it does, shows your most used (or in other words 'favourite gun'). What is the problem with it?

9. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

If u can get your most used weapon to change I'll keep trying.I get rid of the 1911 asap & use the m14 non stop, my second gun varies. Also is a pap m14 a different gun than the non pap?

10. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

Still making kills with the m14 & mnesia and nothing changes

11. PookieLS14

PookieLS14 Member

i had it changed to the BR23 ( the one you buy from the Bus Roof ) for a while, but its gone back to teh M1911 since is tarted playing Survival, even tho i tend to knife the first round, then Magic Box a second weapon, and then get rid of the Pistol asap.

12. Perphick

Perphick New Member

Mines is the Jet Gun

13. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

I was finally able to get the m14 to change to most used weapon for versus only.my most used weapon is the 1911 for co-op & m14 for versus

14. CL0WNZ P4aR

CL0WNZ P4aR New Member

So i usually buy the bowie knife in tranzit and stab my way through the first ten rounds. But it still shows the m1911 pistol i literally get rid of it by feeding it to the machine any suggestions or advice to change the stat?