Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer Multiplayer Simple Questions & Answers

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by PSIII, Nov 5, 2013.

1. slurpiburpfast

slurpiburpfast New Member

There is another useful thing with the squad members in MP. Perks unlock slightly differently depending on what class you pick for the squad member. My first was assault and he had certain perks already unlocked, quickdraw, full ammo and a few others.. I paid for another squad member and chose the stealth class this time. He comes with off the radar available along with dead silence and sit rep. It means you can at least use some of the higher level perks early on for some squad members. I'm still guttef I have to wait until level 50 to get stalker for my asssult rifles!

2. umbaga

umbaga Member

You can spend squad points to unlock a latter perk before it would be unlocked by leveling up. I wanted to use Wire-Tap so I spent points to unlock it. Granted, it cost 9 squad points to do so, and it only unlocks for one soldier. But you can spend squad points on a perk if that's what's important to you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. slurpiburpfast

slurpiburpfast New Member

Thanks for that as I hadnt actually noticed that was possible. I've blown all my squad points so far on weapons and attachments!

4. jefferson9

jefferson9 Member

Wanted to make sure I understood the Sat coms.. they replaced uavs apparently?

Do they show enemies near the spot you plant it? How big an area do they cover?

I'm really pissed there's no uav. Sat coms are so easy to destroy. And they don't even cover the whole map. And the maps are like huge lab mazes to begin with which is making learning the maps seriously frustrating.

5. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Still trying to learn about the darn thing myself. according to the Wiki, when one is out, enemies in your and your teammates' line of sight are shown on the map, so I assume the range is unlimited and long as they are not behind anything. When stacked to the regular UAV effect, they work like normal.

Important Fact: SatComs work like normal UAVs in FFA (thank God).

6. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

The sat-coms
    1 sat com. Will show enemy's in line of sight of teammembers
    2 sat coms. Uav like slow sweep
    3 sat coms. Uav like fast sweep
    4 sat coms. advance uav like

7. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I've tried that, but it didn't work. I crouched over the enemy once and stopped. Nothing happened, so I did it again and the field order was completed.

This is CoD's version of the T-bagging hologram in Halo 4. It's so pathetically childish...

8. Edanite

Edanite New Member

It's not as if you absolutely have to do the field order.
    Who knows, maybe they'll implement other ways later like grenade launching someone at point blank so you get a kill without an explosion or get a throwing knife kill from an impressive distance.
    Who knows?

9. PSIII

Staff Member

What feels like the best overall fully automatic assault rifle? Needs to be a good balance of power and usability (basically something to outshine the SC-2010). Does the AK-12 fit the bill?

10. Edanite

Edanite New Member

Since I've only used the SC-2010 I can't give an experienced answer but I believe Honey Badger is a top contender.
    A natural silencer with decent damage output but dangerous recoils for distant fighting.
    Though thanks to the Fore grip getting a considerable improvement in this game the recoil is manageable.
    Add a sight for distant shooting is an optional idea though thanks to the natural removal of the nuzzle flash the standard iron sights is easier to use then on an un-silenced weapon.

As such I believe Honey Badger is a decent weapon for close to mid combat with effectiveness decreasing at long range due to higher recoil but easier to manage in bursts since you don't need to reconfirm your targets location every time a nuzzle flare removes it from your sights.

This is an inexperienced opinion however.

11. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Somethings I'd like to clarify:

- You don't need to be in a clan to get Gold camo. The description for Gold says "Obtain all other camos" There are two camos that involves playing in/with Clans. I got Gold for my AK-12 and I just wanted to clarify before anyone asks.

- Once you rise up in the ranks, you gain squad points easily despite reaching a new level or completing a field order. I've reached 57 and squad points come left and right before I'd even level up.

Though, despite not having the actual field order, I do remember getting a squad point for stabbing someone in the back, getting near death kills, gun challenges, etc.

The AK-12 is what I main right now. It's pretty effect for short-medium ranged, but I have a silencer on it. I usually burst fire-semi for longer ranges. Haven't tried out the Muzzle Break attachment thing, which increases damage for longer ranges.

12. PSIII

Staff Member

You've used the foregrip on it? Wonder if it's good enough fully auto at range.

13. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

14. Edanite

Edanite New Member

So. I've unlocked Overkill in order to recreate an all range class I use to use in BO2.
    But I'm at a loss as to which SMG to use.
    Has anyone tried the MTAR-X and can you tell me how it fairs compared to the Vector?

15. CrimsonRage

CrimsonRage Member

This is so stupid. I feel a better way to achieve this is shot them to injure them then finish them off by stabing them or with a throwing knife

16. CrimsonRage

CrimsonRage Member

1- we all know about that noise we would get in the game in bo2.
    That annoying alien chatter / helicoptet noise.
    Do we have that problem in ghost?

2- what's the best assault rifle & smg in your opinion?

17. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

Does Riley revenge kill? When you're close he will do it, but will he do with from medium and long range?

18. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

I've seen a really cool blue camo, but noticed that it's not available in the camos list. It's not Ocean or Trail - it's completely different to the ones available b default in the stock selections.

Was there any special camos available? For pre-order or season pass holders maybe?

That camo is super cool.

19. Aldo215

Aldo215 Well-Known Member

Yeah when you buy the season pass you get the blue camo you refer to. It's the only one I have so far I think so I have it on all my guns!

• Like Like x 1
  20. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

Ah. Thanks dude!

That figures - it is an epic camo, I might get lulled into the season pass, just for that camo :embarrassed:

On a similar note, the gold camo looks horrible in this game - so bland.