Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

BO3 Multiplayer Multiplayer trailer is out!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by jamiew23, Jun 16, 2015.

1. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

Check it out!!! Actually looks better than I first expected :D

Enjoy!

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I was worried CoD:BO3 was going to be CoD:AW2.5, but after seeing some gameplay and hearing some comments from CoD Youtubers who played it at E3, I'm quietly confident Treyarch have done the MP right, just like they did with CoD:BO2...

3. Fozz

Fozz Member

Actually looks pretty good, aside from the futuristic force powers. That's the only element of the game I dont currently like.

4. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 New Member

I think it looks pretty cool. I don't mind the futuristic stuff, since I feel that if they left it all conventional it would not be as fun. But I like the whole "this gun looks cool, what does it do" scenario.

5. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

Yea it is pretty fun but I don't really like how Call of Duty is leaving it's original roots and trying to become something it's not. Black Ops 2 took the futuristic tech into a fun setting but then when Advanced Warefare Sledgehammer Games took it a little and Black Ops 3 took it way too far. I just want Call of Duty to return to the Modern Warefare roots where it was just a run and gun game.