Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

MW3 is more fun than Black Ops

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by MadCaptainCrunch, Nov 10, 2012.

1. BonkersRusko

BonkersRusko Member

Every game has its positive. I personally like BO2 better, the graphics in my opinion are better and the gameplay is more pleasant. I'm sure this is because it's still new and the new maps help, but everyone has their own opinion and there is nothing wrong with that.

2. Zelos

Zelos Member

I agree 100%, in fact I prefer the IW call of dutys over the Treyarch ones full stop.

3. HORSE SIX ZERO

I'm not understanding this post, now you're comparing a game that came out between MW2 and 3?

Then you're comparing an older game to MW3?

BLACK OPS is ******* terrible. That game sucked more dick than a hooker on 42d street.

The only useful thing about Treyarch's games is our love for blowing Zombies away.

4. complex invalid

I've always enjoyed going back and playing the previous titles of COD after a new one is released. Like I still like playing BO and WaW. Almost 3 months since BO2 came out and I can say I have not played MW3 since October and I have no desire to ever pop it into my xbox again unless one of my younger siblings/cousins forces me to.

5. hellzowner5

hellzowner5 New Member

Mw3 is more fun becuzs the hackers arnt as bad

6. HORSE SIX ZERO

You're talking about the CP right? Because there are no 'hackers' on the console, that's just your terrible play coming out noob.