Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Modern Warfare 3 Mw3, the shittiest cod ever?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by BlackOps, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Markaccus

Markaccus New Member

Ok..... i went out and bought a used Mw2 out of curiosity. I stand corrected (or rather lie in a bloody heap after being shot full of holes by a f**king Harrier corrected). That lot is insane! Finding the game alot of fun though. I will still need to play both bops games before i move onto ghosts. I want to presteige once in all of them in case ghosts lets you carry them over like MW3 did.

• Like Like x 1
  2. COD Montages

COD Montages Member

I love mw2 and mw3 the best in my opinion, BO2 has some good ideas and things about it but i think ghost will be the best yet!

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I hate this game because of the ACR, Sit Rep Pro, Recon Pro, Assassin Pro, portable radar(why? just why) and launcher spam with a crap perk (blast shield) to counter it..

Other than that the game is balanced and smooth, just those things need taken out. Just have the game slap a player for using these.

4. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Blast Shield isn't useless. It does its job (people seem to always start using it when I have C4s ready though....).

Sulq, here's a game. Take a shot for every golden, silenced ACR you see.

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Well I'm limited to Drop Zone for the lack of Sit Rep Pro ACR users. Makes it less frustrating.

I was playing last night and someone was using these things. Granted he did have skill like map knowledge, but he literally crouched around the whole time while ADSing. Sit Rep Pro having zero counters makes this game broken in my mind. I'm sorry, I'm not going to conform to your plain boring playstyle. It was in the 3v3 playlist.

Other than that MW3 is great and is a blast. I just hate having to feel like I have to use Assassin and Sit Rep to compete.

6. PSIII

Staff Member

That's the typical MW3 player all right.

People use Sitrep? Over 75% of the time, I see them running Stalker.

7. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I see that too, but I see a lot of Sit Rep too. Maybe it's just an Xbox thing..

8. RocketMan

RocketMan New Member

I didn't think it was that bad, although it certainly wasn't the best by any means. The campaign was average, the maps were ok but not much variation. I liked the game modes though and infected remains my favorite COD game mode of all time.

9. Gordy

Gordy New Member

I don't see why MW3 gets so much hate. It may not be the best call of duty, but it's certainly a fun and well developed game. I never encountered a problem with the game aside from the occasional bad servers, but that's been about it. I was surprised when I didn't encounter a single person hacking or modding. I know people hacked to get a higher prestige, but that's been done in every CoD since ever.

CoD 4 as awesome a game it was, it got hacked far too much and at times I couldn't handle all of the modders. WaW is probably the worst for online simply because of all the hackers in there. The single player could very well be the best, especially how hard it is. MW2 though, I liked it, but it was a hacked mess early on, and IW took a while to fix those problems. I think it was right when Blops was about to come out and I started seeing those annoying hacking messages above or under the names of people who got killed, I gave up with that game after that.

I'm happy to see future CoDs not being a hacked mess, IW and Treyarch are doing something right.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chingling

Chingling Member

I did enjoy the campaign, as it finished off the story from the previous Modern Warfares. However, like some others may say, I feel that MW3 was just a $60 map pack for MW2 with a few new weapons and perks sprinkled in. Though I did enjoy the Spec Ops very much, as I play it with my good friend whenever he comes over. I enjoy the survival aspect because of the fact that it does not get old.

11. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

MW3 is the most underrated CoD now, imo.

12. PSIII

Staff Member

It's better than Ghosts and way better than BO2. The Modern Warfare series was the best CoD could get...

#92 PSIII, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
  13. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

To be honest the thing I liked the most about Mw3 is the pace of the game. It was really fast game play, which could be really fun when you play good.

14. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

I don't think MW3 is that bad. I have seen world at war and I was not compelled to play it. I still believe that COD 2 is one of the best game in the series and they should developed a new game around that which includes the war from another side of the world.

15. Servace

Servace New Member

I think the worse Call of Duty ever is Ghost.Ghost felt like I was playing a game of Call of Duty vs Aliens. I was down right boring and non COD like.

16. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

It's not the best, but I wouldn't say it's the worst either. World at War and Back Ops has some bad missions too. I agree about survival mode though, Mission is my favorite.

17. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

Not really, I think Mw3 at its core got what a cod game should be. And that is fast paced game play. All the cod games got their flaws and rights so it quite a hard question to answer.

18. nbadiehard519

nbadiehard519 New Member

I do not know what kind of drugs you are on my man, Aha I am just messing with you! I personally loved Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 because it was my second COD game and it proved to be very amazing, I had bought before the game Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which was the best and classic of them all because the items were very balanced and it brought up a community of people quick scoping and inside private lobby matches you could create mini games with the correct classes and perks. The reason I choose Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 as my second favorite is because I had thought that the items were more polished and it still had that same feeling the previous Call Of Duty had.

19. js85

js85 Member

I don't think I've ever heard the complaint that the maps are bad. There are some complaints to be had with MW3 MP but the maps? I can only think of maybe two offhand that are bad.

20. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

I personally enjoyed the very little I played of it. I borrowed it from a friend and went all out on survival. I don't remember if I did the campaign, but I wouldn't say it absolutely sucked.