Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Modern Warfare 3 Mw3, the shittiest cod ever?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by BlackOps, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Servace

Servace New Member

I never had a problem with this game. The game I had a problem with is Ghost. I felt like ghost was too boring and didn't like it at all.

2. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

I totally agree with you, while not a remarkably awe-inspiring sequel to an epic series, I don't think it's that bad. Maybe players could benefit the game industry more by saying what they want to see rather than saying something irreversible like "this game totally blows" and etc... Do you have a favorite installment to the Modern Warfare series? Why do you think it's good?

3. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

No, I don't agree with MW3 being "the shittiest CoD ever". I admit, that if you relate the quality of this game to the whole CoD franchise, it wouldn't fair well compared to the likes of Modern Warfare 2 or Ghosts. However, I think the hate that it has accumulated is mostly due to the hype that was brought by the Modern Warfare series. MW and MW2 just got so much positive reviews that players who were expecting the producers to blow their minds away got so disappointed when it turned out to be just extremely enjoyable.

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I kind of miss this game.

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

"hell no",Survivor mode is way better than zombies and the multi player is all veteran gamers who know every inch of the maps.finally got the 5,000 badguys air scorestreaks emblem and now at 117 so far.drop zone and domination are still crazy to play.not that many with map packs so playing those maps are not that offend. playing late at night you get the best gamers and just super star snipers. whats cool is you see the same gamers in a lobby and you kinda know how they play.once in a while you get a couple of boosters for a M.O.A.B. but other than the game is still great to play.these guys are way beyond KDR and play for the win.:boom::boom::boom:

• Like Like x 1
  6. sandEboy

sandEboy New Member

To be honest Modern Warfare 3 was the last good step before the over futuristic laser beam shooting trend of which followed. When call of duty started looking like Halo and Titanfall, I lost interest. Ghost was kind of cool as it was introducing some new engine with new tech and it looked great, but it didn't change a thing. Mw3 coop modes were the most fun for me. Especially survival with a team mate, playing with well planned out tactics.

7. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

still play MW3, and the Survivor mode is great.really fun to see how the developers have the bots get way more aggressive as each wave gets into the higher numbers.best thing about Survivor you can tell what kind of teammate you'll have in a matter of minutes, the clueless,the moron, or the "pro" who gets owned by wave seven.Ghost would had been great if it had 12 v 12 or 16 v 16 with a map like Stonehaven or Siege the battles would have been epic.:boxing::boxing::boxing:

8. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

I never played the PS4 version, so I never got to experience the game in 9v9. Probably would have been fun.

9. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

I definitely did not like the MW3 version because as we all know and some of us might not, it was way too simple andshort, it basically did not fill my expectations whatsoever, thumbs down for MW3!