Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

My Death Predictions for the last 3 issues...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by kennyisalive94, Mar 20, 2014.

1. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

So here are my predictions for the deaths at the end of AOW.

-Negan. No questions here. Whose going kill him is a different story. My 3 main guesses are Rick, Maggie, and Dwight.

-Sherry. Her name is Sherry and she's not that important. This lady is the supposed entire motivation behind Dwight's actions for about the past 20 issues. Something big is going to happen with her, but not that big. I'm guessing Negan murders her and shows her body to Dwight. I don't see Dwight rescuing her.

-Dr. Carson. Carson's doing something important, but it's going to be short lived and lead to his death, likely at the hands of Negan for his betrayal. I do believe that he'll meet his brother before this happens.

-Dwight. I don't want this to happen but I'm guessing Dwight dies. Right now, since issue #124, I think Aaron, unaware or uncaring of Dwight's cover, will kill him. Aaron's boyfriend Eric(?) died a few issues back, Aaron has had this determination to avenge his death and he's been pretty angry since then. Hence, I believe he'll kill Dwight in a fit of rage at some point for shooting Rick with the arrow.

-Olivia. She's been around since #70 and I'm just ready for her to die. She's pretty boring. If AOW is going to end in a bloodbath Harry Potter final battle-esque, her body on the pile wouldn't hurt. Or would it? hehehehe JK

-Eduardo. Because RK has a thing for barely introducing characters that just seem like background characters you wouldn't even imagine him remembering to kill off later, but nonetheless they tend to reappear 20 issues later in the most unexpected ways and die in a small corner of the panel and you can barely tell what they look like, let alone recognize them from before(see Mike) and I think Eduardo is the case for that. We've only seen him like once when he's talking about a girl he likes. That right there means trouble for him, because all young hormonal guys with girl problems are dead meat (Billy, Ben, Doug)

-Earl Sutton. He's friendly. His name's Earl. He seems important and he's about to make a prosthetic for Rick. He's dead.

-Nicholas. Something bad will happen to him when he became a complete coward when Negan almost executed him. He might die in a heroic way to make up for it or he might just get killed by a zombie/stray bullet.

-Samuel. This is the guy that's been in 2 issues and got mad at Rick for going to Ethan's funeral. For some reason I think he's going to bite it.

-Alex. Because he's Jesus' boyfriend and the only thing worst than badass Jesus is badass angry dead boyfriend Jesus. Jesus/Paul has been a pivotal player in this war but nothing has really affected him emotionally. He's just been badass Jesus doing badass Jesus things. Alex's death would make things more personal for him and the end of the war more interesting.

-Marcus I just think Marcus will die, to increase the tension of Rick possibly dying.

-Ezekiel. I don't see all of the 3 leaders surviving- I hope it happens, but I doubt it will. And Jesus is too awesome and has too much potential to be killed off. Ezekiel on the other hand- his story has run it's course. Even with Michonne, if he dies, he could say goodbye to her in a way that's more hopeful for her by the end of this story.

-Rick. I've been really debating this with myself, but I do think Rick will die. It'll suck if he does and I'll be more than happy to be wrong on this one, but we're really seen the prime of his character in this and that we've seen so many changes with Andrea, with Carl, and Michonne, that these characters(and the comics) are ready to go on without him, even if his presence will always be missed, for the characters and readers.

So there's my list. It's a lot, but I don't see AOW ending with like 3 deaths lol.

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I think you're probably right with a lot of your supporting character predictions.

I'd like to see Ezekiel go. Just can't like that guy. I also think an Ezekiel death could serve as a way for Michonne to decide to keep going. She's been a bit lost for a long time, and losing Ezekiel could help her find her way again. Perhaps she even leads the Kingdom in his memory.

Not sure if we should be expecting a 'big' death like Tyreese/Lori or not. If there's a 'big' finale death on Rick's side, my guess would probably be… I don't even know.

And Negan, of course.

3. warnken21

warnken21 Member

Rick-Dead
    Carl-Live
    Andrea-Live
    Maggie-Live
    Sophia-Live
    Michonne-Dead
    Rosita-Live
    Eugene:Live
    Father Gabe- Unknown
    Aaron-Live
    Heath- Live
    Nicholas-Live
    Mikey-Live
    Paula-Dead
    Erin- Dead
    Jesus-Live
    Gregory-Dead
    Eduardo-Dead
    Brianna-Live
    Negan-Dead
    Dwight-Unknown
    Sherry-Unknown
    Carson:Dead
    Eszkiel:Dead

All leaders will go down! New characters will be introduced by the end of the volume. I really hope one of the new characters is Jeff Grimes. And for the people from covers 127 and 128, I think they are from Woodbury. The main girl, is Lily.

4. cpump

cpump Member

Ezekiel , Rick , Dwight and of course Negan plus most the side charachters
    u mentioned

5. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Well so far it appears I'm right about Nicholas and Marcus. :) Hahaha

6. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I think Andrea and Ezekiel are in danger. Being the lover of Rick or Michonne is similar to receiving a death sentence in TWD comic. Andrea needs to dump him, ASAP!

7. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I hope not. I like him as a supporting character, and I 'd like to see what kind of prosthetics he could put together for Rick and Heath. How functional would they be? Would they look rough, like they were scraped together out of spare parts?

8. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Kirkman said Jeff would not show up in the comics.
    Maybe have Shane's brother instead?