Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

My Theory

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Remon_uk, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

My theory to this whole story is-

Carl is the cure to the outbreak- they find this out when he doesn’t turn. If they wanted him dead he would have been dead this episode.

In Ricks dream you see Alexandria all in well good order and everyone living and playing happily, hence why I think they rebuild the place.

With Carl being the cure Rick gets everyone from Negans army to back them in turn Negan gets put in the cell.

The dude Carl meets in the forest, will most likely have a part to play in the next episode. So far we know little about him, but from his impression I would like to think he’s some sort of scientist, that will eventually help Carl or find something in his blood to help everyone.

To go back to the first episode- Shane tries to get RIck and his bed out of the room. But can’t and when Shane meets his wife he says to her Rick is dead, did he lie or was it actually the case Rick was actually dead? And he returned back not a zombie but as a human? Hence why I think Rick and Carl are ammune to the outbreak.

The hospital got bombed and the machine went out, Shane checks his chest and thinks his dead. The soldiers also shot everyone in the hospital and then shot them in the head knowing its airborn, but they left Rick as he wasn’t dead and was in a Coma.

Theory of everything

#1 Remon_uk, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The concept of Rick being immune, maybe even being a Walker himself, The litteral Walking Dead. Is pretty sci-fi to me but it is a concept that could work to explain why and how he could lay there for so long without dying. The few who are immune become living, walking, dead but they work properly and of course, can survive and endure more shit than others because of it. I believe Shane thought he was dead, maybe this is why he looked at them with shock and suprise, as he saw Rick walk right up to him. "But he was dead" and that was something Shane could never stop. Not only did he abandon his best friend and police partner, he slept with his wife and betrayed him in so many ways I think it turned Shane crazy.

I like the theory.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Chandler's dad complaining about his son losing his job works against any Carl will live theories.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

If Rick is really the walking dead, all of those walkers that have tried to bite him in the past sure didn't notice it. A very sci-fi theory but I doubt it.

5. ChandlerRiggsDad

ChandlerRiggsDad New Member

Spoiler for you Remon_uk

He's gone! He's not coming back. We're relocating to L.A.

However, if you'd like to book chandlerriggs'sdad'shollywoodhomesandsightsandautographstour please check out my Facebook page

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

He will truly be missed, however I still stick by my theory that Rick is “The Walking Dead” ....

7. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

Rick would be ammun through his genetics and the walkers would eat anything, I’m surprised so far the only scientist they found was at the CDC, Considering the outbreak you would assume their would be compounds/ areas mostly likely everywhere. Or even more doctors considering Negans army has hundreds of people and only 1 doctor?

Also it’s funny how they didn’t choose to have Rick lose his arm/ instead have Carl lose his eye. If Rick does get bitten then he shouldn’t change, seems they have left that or changed it to have a reason for the conclusion of the show.

8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Your comment about doctors reminded me that Negan killed one of his doctors! Another episode he claims he views people as valuable resources. Then why did he kill a person with a valuable , not easily nor quickly learned profession ???!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Sorry, accidentally deleted part.

Anyway, TWD is always cavalier with doctors. Seasons ago, back at the hospital another one was bumped off. I complained then that it was stupid to think they only needed one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ChandlerRiggsDad

Did someone fire Scott Gimple and bring in J J Abrams without me knowing

• Like Like x 1
  11. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

That's an out-there theory but I kinda like it. Then since Carl is Rick's son he may genetically be immune as well and since he's bit, we find out when he doesn't turn into what we have seen as the 'usual walkers' that get all messed up and eat people. That also means they'd need to make it clear to everyone that Judith, for her own safety as well as everyone elses, most likely isn't immune since she does in fact belong to Shane.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I just find it funny that you think if they wanted him dead he would've been dead this episode when they are famous for cliffhangers and leaving things unanswered lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

Carl is definitely gone from the show. not only was he bit, but he was definitely looking worse for the wear. that and the stories from real life about how he was shocked to find out the story-line, how he wants to branch out and do other things, etc. they can't do what they did with Glenn and then let Carl live... right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Wait a New York minutay here. Rick is actually dead, and Shane knows he's a walking and talking dead which was his real reason of surprise to see him? And Rick is like a genius zombie? He's dead but has a heartbeat and blood work indistinguishable from living people, according to Jenner, and taking just as long to heal from wounds as everyone else, making him pretty indistinguishable from the living, But no matter...he's a genius zombie. But aren't people who are walking dead but 'work properly', just.....alive?

I hear people complain about bad writing, but sometimes I get a reminder of just how bad things could actually get if the show fell into the wrong hands LOL. Like in season 9 we'd run into a group of Teletubbies. "But aren't Teletubbies just characters from a kids sho--" "Shut up! Just go with it! They found some Teletubbies".

#14 Neuropyramidal, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

LOL I just said this in the other Carl theory thread and was going to post it here too, but glad you already oointed this out. Carl's death is a done deal.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Yeah, Jenner ran some blood work too, if Rick was indeed special in any way that modern medicine could discover, then Jenner would have been just the guy to point that out... But he didn't... Because Rick isn't...

17. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It is not as far fetched as it sounds. If people beleive god is involved, or the old Alien hoax from Kirkman to sell the show...the most realistic one is really that Rick or Carl is immune cause reasons. Ricks really someone who died but survived or Carl is immune cause 50% of all kids was immune but being zombie chow kills you anyway or something weird. I think TWD do best not to go down the route although.

18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Great minds think alike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Oh God let’s not get into the Beth survival theories territory with Carl.
    He’s as good as dead. That’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20. ChandlerRiggsDad

I was hoping that the whole series thus far was a horrible nightmare from a young sleeping Carl... his death in the nightmare is the jolt that wakes him up. It turns out though that Carl was having a psychic vision of future events and season 1 cast start to have to tell the entire story again bit with the added story of Carl being able to remember his dream and change elements of the future...