Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan killed Sasha theory.

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by ruez2468, Apr 12, 2016.

1. ruez2468

ruez2468 New Member

She talked about choosing a purpose to Spensor for living. Hers was willingness to die for the group. And she is the best shot in the group and to the right of Rick. Her and Abraham were the first ones to fire the shots at the cars chasing them when the walkers were being herded. I think that Sasha also said this was living to Abraham while the were herding. Firing the first shot like the guy they killed from the library.

What's weird is the rock corey with trucks that was protecting Alexandria from walkers. Was it made by the Saviors? If that is the case then Arron knows this. Arrons been naughty.

Dwight also took Daryl to a spot with trucks if that's relavant.

2. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I don't think it's Sasha... And I hope it's not Abraham either. My gut says Glenn (I don't want to see him go either).

3. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

4. jojo

jojo Member

I don't think it's Sasha. Good theory on the rock quarry, however if they did set that up (truck blockade). They would've known about ASZ way before Ricks group showed up, and already started taking from them. As the quarry is only 5 miles or less from them. I just get the feeling they (saviours) never ventured to this area before.

#4 jojo, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  5. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Abraham said "that's living" also in the finale when speaking of having a child. Hopefully that is their future and not Lucille

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

It absolutely is not sasha, she is way too minor.

7. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

The victim isn't going to be a woman, end of story.

8. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I think it is going to be a woman. My guess is Michonne.

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Welps, I think there is officially a thread (or several) for each person who was in the circle in front of Negan.

I had to stop speculating because it could really be anyone. I will be waiting for spoily spoilers!

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I thought this too because comics, but maybe TV Negan is more gender neutral. :zombies_neutral:

11. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I feel like with all the changes from comic to TV nothing is as it seems. I hope it's not Sasha but it could be anybody I think. Granted I have only just begun reading the comics but from all I've seen on here and read elsewhere there are tons of major differences in circumstances and characters.