Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 31, 2019.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

If I'd been sitting in a 10 x 10 room for over 7 years, and got out into a huge room like they were in, I'd be memorizing the sites too, hell it's like a vacay to him

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

From a "realistic" point of view, I can never see the redemption of Negan. There's no way anyone who was in the lineup watching Negan not just beat to death two of their friends but doing so gleefully could ever deal with him in a civil manner. I just don't see it.

But in fiction we can excuse things much more easily. The villain can turn around and become a part of the team. It's a well used trope and as viewers we excuse this because it's just so darn entertaining.

Watching Negan poke fun at Gabriel is something I'd miss if they just had killed Negan like they should have realistically.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1