Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negotiating 101

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by LGRitz13, Mar 6, 2017.

1. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

"10 guns."
    "5"
    "10"
    "6"
    "10"
    "9, and we get our cat back"
    ...."20 and I keep the cat. Say Yes."
    "Yes"

So what started out as asking for 10 was doubled in a matter of seconds. I dont know about you all, but the Children of the Corn need to learn that you dont go up when negotiating numbers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. batongal

batongal Active Member

It tells me I don't think they're very serious. Something more is going on here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

That was great! I literally LOL'd at that while watching!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

yea i'm thinking that was a giveaway that they are not serious about joining the fight.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I think Janis is only going through the motions cause she was being observed by her people. She obviously knows now Rick can deliver and is someone to be reckoned with. Why be too antagonistic?

6. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Yeah I feel like they are gonna use them for the guns and just say we aren't fighting your fight but why give them more guns if u are gonna just not fight it will make it easier for them to attack you

7. Sully

Sully Active Member

I don't trust them. I feel like if push comes to shove they'll sell out Rick's group at a crucial point of the war.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I wondered too, 63 guns really is a lot of guns... If she wanted more she should have been more specific in the beginning (somewhat Rick's fault too) but this bit has left me thinking that maybe they won't fight but hey t'anx fode ammo !!!! 'k gotta run time to say Bye-bye (wink-wink)

9. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

If she wanted more guns she should've sent some of her people out.
    So far she's:

Robbed their food
    Kidnapped Gabriel
    Tried to kill Rick
    Bitched about the guns being "operational"

I would never of gotten into such a risky deal with strangers.
    Tara needs to fess up to Rick before the junkyard dogs take them all for fools.
    Her whole bunch of nerd talking weirdos are cowards she already they'd been waiting for ages for someone to get the stuff off the boat. In the end it only took too under fed guys to do it in a leaky row boat. yes, okay one of them was 'super rick' but stil...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Those scavengers are more like freeloaders. We have seen nothing from them that they are trustworthy. I just hope Rick, Michonne and the others realize it before it's too late. Hopefully Tara telling Rick about Oceanside will give them the allies they need to leave the trash in that dump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

I agree at the point most are making in not trusting them. Jadis seems to be using the group as a way to get free stuff and Rick for some odd reason does not see that. HOWEVER, I think for the logistics of the show they need to be trusted. In order for Rick and everyone else (mostly) to beat Negan and the Saviors, they will need the Children of the Corn in order to win. Even if Tara gives up Oceanside I dont think they will have enough skilled fighters to go up against the Saviors even if they also convince Oceanside to join in too. In order for the Saviors to be brought down, I feel that Alexandria, The Hilltop, The Kingdom, Oceanside, and The Scavengers all need to work in tandem or else they will be outmanned, outgunned, and outskilled.

#11 LGRitz13, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  12. Znuts

Znuts Member

I don't think the trash people are thinking of joining the fight against the Saviors and are just freeloading off of Rick's group at the moment. However, I think some event will happen, most likely some of the trash people will get murdered by the Saviors and then want to join Rick in the upcoming war.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I would have loved to see them kidnapping Rick and friends and then Negan find them and brutally murders them for ****ing with his "people".

And that whole "20 guns!" suddenly might show that the Junkyard gang is not as powerful as they like to show. Maybe most of their guns are empty or very very low on ammo!

14. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I really hope we see a face to face confrontation between Janis and Negan and she goes all "I'm not impressed" on him too.

15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

it's "jadis," the name of the witch that kidnapped edmund in "the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe" and made narnia always be in winter. the name seems foreboding to me, but twd often leans to non-mainstream names.