Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Spoiler] New characters

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Tony Davis, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Question: Season 10 of The Walking Dead feels like it’s 100 years away. I need spoilers now. —Loren
    Ausiello: As luck would have it, I doalready have a bit of Season 10 intel. Since Alpha’s border wall made head cases of so many survivors — and Danai Gurira is said to be hanging up Michonne’s katana — the show is once again repopulating. First up are two new recurring characters, one male, one female, both somewhere in their 30s or 40s. From what I hear, he’s sorta like Shane before Shane turned into a rogue psycho — or Daryl if Daryl spoke in more than grunts — and she’s a particularly devoted acolyte of her group’s leader. Or at least she’s certainly more devoted to the Big Kahuna than her sister, which makes her sound to me like a Whisperer. But either or both newbies could also be part of whatever community reached out over Eugene’s CB radio at the end of Season 9. The Commonwealth wouldn’t be calling already, would it?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Carl's Pudding

I dunno... the new good-guy characters introduced in Season 9 left me less than impressed. I found all of the characters in the Magna-Yukimo group somewhat dull (other than maybe Luke, who is good for a few laughs, but he's no Eugene). Maybe it's because the characters who left over the last couple of seasons seem so irreplaceable... Carl, Rick, and now Michonne leaving in season 10. We need new characters that are more interesting and a little more bad-ass than chicks with slingshots. Really, the best new characters have been the bad-guys, Alpha and Beta. In fact, I think I'm starting to root for them...

Thanks for the spoilery tidbit, though... a little is better than nothing.

3. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

How can you find Connie dull? For shame! =)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Thora Birch as Gamma and Kevin Carroll as Virgil
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator