Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion New COD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by preddy_, May 14, 2015.

1. preddy_

preddy_ New Member

Advanced Warfare was not that bad, but it does not compare to how good the old Call of Duty's were. After this game released I just thought it was time that an old Call of Duty is re-mastered, and released instead of a brand new Call of Duty. World at War 2 would also be a good new game to release, because the futuristic theme is getting slightly boring now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a previous CoD game remastered (and re-balanced as necessary). CoD:MW2 would be the most likely candidate in my opinion, but I'd be super happy to play a remastered CoD:BO2 without any changes other than a visual upgrade...

3. iK1NG

iK1NG New Member

Quite frankly I'd be happy with another Advanced Warfare iteration. :lol:

As far as remastered editions go, MW2 would be great, wasn't a huge fan of WaW to be honest.

4. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

...It kinda was.

Or I was just really terrible at the game. And to think I was getting 3-4 Swarms and K9 Units each game like they were nothing back in Black Ops 2. Was barley getting UAVs in Advance Warfare. But hey, if Ghosts 2 doesn't including extra verticality and movement, I bet everyone will be at the feet of Infinity Ward begging for forgiveness, and we won't need a remaster. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

CoD:G2 could still adapt to the new verticality trend CoD seems to be going through, but it's how they go about doing it that makes all the difference. BF:H has a lot of vertcality in a lot of it's maps and you need to use grapple guns, elevators, ziplines and really tall ladders to take advantage of it. It works really well and in my opinion, if CoD:G2 does something similar (with a pick 10 system, of course), then CoD could become something very special again...

6. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I'd probably be done with Call of Duty if Ghosts 2 were to do that.

The battlefield games gets verticallity right. It's not something you'd react negatively to because that's what battlefield is and always was. Heck, flying a jet, parachuting, skydiving off of a building, even the ziplining in Hardline is awesome! I always say, the funniest, most epic moments happen in battlefield games and it's mainly because of its vast openness, which includes its verticality. I believe one factor that helps play a part in this is Battlefield's TTK / health system.

Call of Duty is more or less known for being a contained grounded shooter where you can die instantly. Throw more verticalltiy (and I mean with what the exo suits brought) and movement in, and suddenly, the game becomes uncomfortable. However, there are those who can adapt, I thought I was one of those. Lol.

7. SMG

SMG Member

I bought AW cuz it was something new & different for COD...& I'd try it.
    I didn't know if I'd like it cuz of the exo suits & at first not so much either, over time I liked the game & exo suits in AW..................
    ........THOUGH !!!...I'm treating it like not a COD game & consider it like some other game (halo or ?..I don't really like futuristic games or play them) but I do like AW & would buy AW2 if it comes out. though I have no plans on buying any more futuristic games AW is enough !
    AW pick 13 is great, wild cards are dumb that they're there and you need to use them to get what you want (IMO), the fast hands is beyond a joke, many more other issues with weapons & other things,.

like I've said before, bring back MW3 with a slight update to it & its a hit.

8. AFKATafcar codf

Where is my remaster of all three Modern Warfare games? >:|

9. Fozz

Fozz Member

I just want the futuristic crap to chill out. It's getting insane and it feels like COD is trying to be Titanfall, Halo or some other sci fi shooter. Stick to the basics and add new modes or something. But that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

It seems like they won't stop anytime soon but at least I hope the new additions will be decent. As long as they implement that "futuristic crap" in a more "sensible" way then I'm fine with it.

11. HuskyGlazier

HuskyGlazier New Member

I think CoD Black Ops III will be the last futuristic Call of Duty for a while. I think after the not-so-great player reception of Ghosts and Advance Warfare, those series won't make a return very soon. Since the Modern Warfare series is over as well, I think that Call of Duty may make another game set in the past. Fans have been requesting it for a while. And if it's done correctly, the game could bring Call of Duty back to its good old days.
    Or, Infinity Ward could just remake MW2 for the new consoles and reign in the money with very little work.

12. tajnz

tajnz New Member

Glad I'm not the only one. Most people I know love jumping around in Exo suits ect but I find it all a little over the top, gimmicky and unrealisitic...

13. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Yeah I agree. I think we've all had our share of technology and new-perk saturation. It's now only for the sake of experiencing a new installment that we're ever interested in buying a new COD game. But you have to hand it to Activision, they've done a tremendous job in keeping their place in the top spot of the FPS world.

I also quite agree with creating a sort of reboot to the World at War installment. I miss old weapons and it would be interesting to see them in better graphics than 10 yrs ago.

14. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Yeah I can imagine why you wouldn't be too much of a fan of WaW. It's the kind of game that you only play for fun, while the MW series is sort of a situation that you imagine yourself to be actually in. I admit, I've been that guy too, the kind who would constantly think, "What if a world war started? What weapons would I use?" and so on.

15. Armando

Armando Member

I'd be perfectly happy with a new Advanced Warfare, honestly. :D In my opinion it's the best COD game since the first MW. I'd like at least one sequel to Advanced Warfare, Sledgehammer knows what they're doing.

16. HuskyGlazier

HuskyGlazier New Member

I think a new Advanced Warfare in 2 years is possible depending on what Infinity Ward and Treyarch do. If Black Ops 3 sells and reviews well, and Infinity Ward makes a Ghosts 2, which is doubtful, and sells well, then it shows Activision that people will still buy futuristic games. In that case, I can see a second Advanced Warfare.

17. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

A reboot of MW1 would be indeed an awesome idea to be honestly. I simply loved that game and in the multiplayer I've reached I belive the 1000 hours of game in like 2 years. It was and it is still one of the best FPS I've ever played.

18. xiaoliu

xiaoliu Banned

But Blatter's lawyer later denied this news, his Swiss lawyer in addition to US attorney Ernie Cullen signed the identical day issued a mutual statement, the fifa4coin statement said: "President Blatter did not get any information about the Ethics Committee action news. We look forward so that you can listen to the Chairman from the Ethics Committee Platini and his counsel, to carefully study the many evidence, and then make tips for action. "

According to reports, the Ethics Committee held an indoor meeting on the seventh, it is recommended to be able to Blatter and Platini suspended ninety days, the news was leaked to the FIFA media the exact same day, after a longtime associate Stowe Erke Blatter confirmed a communication.

Also served as a advertising consultant Stowe Erke said: "We now know the cheap fifa 16 cash news that President Blatter was told that she might be suspended for 90 days, but he did not really suffer any charges. " He added: "Blatter Chairman of the Chairman no less than not yet left your throne, he still exercise the powers in the President. This is a quite challenging situation, for world football, is not a a valuable thing. " fifahli20

19. liam66

liam66 New Member

I'm a fan of sci-fi, but I didn't like the CoD did it either. I mean, I can play it, no problem, but I still feel like there has to be something that they can do to make their new games feel fresh while retaining the same feel.

20. ned

ned New Member

I'm glad that they tried something new, even if it didn't quite work out. The games had gotten stale. Perhaps they should try basing one on Vietnam war next.