Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion New COD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by preddy_, May 14, 2015.

1. xiaoliu

xiaoliu Banned

Despite the glaring server neglectfulness, NBA 2K16 shows which Visual Concepts is continually hungry to further improve the series and display their infectious passion for that NBA. Outstanding gameplay, better-than-ever presentation, and a variety of improved and seriously mmo4pal modes get this to their best effort however. However, while the server problems are nowhere near a new issue, it’s gotten to be well past the point of tolerance. If Visual Concepts doesn’t crack down hard on their server mishaps next season, it’s going to be tough to be on their side. That said, in every other aspect, NBA 2K15 is the silkiest jump shot to date.

Over 30 NBA stars lend their voices to be able to MyCareer, and it's something of your mixed bag. We played for the Phoenix Suns with Markieff Morris, whose voice performance is one of the most phoned-in and monotone deliveries we've have you ever heard in a video video game. Others offer better, more natural voice overs, but most are quite dreary. fifagli20

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

if map packs sales are down maybe the developers will get the hint. post before, whats next after wall running and jumping all over the maps..after two wars in the middle east there would be a ton of game play and ideas.:tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

3. Personablue

Personablue New Member

I just want a better single player campaign. Developers have been spending less and less amount of money and time in this aspect. I get it about the multiplayer and I enjoy them, but to get used to a game, I need practice which can be helped by having a better, engaging, fun campaign.

4. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

I
    I don't find anything boring in the futuristic themes of the game but I think that your idea is great. Do you remember the time when Call of Duty 1,2 was released? Everyone was crazy about that game. They can remaster the old game to new one with new graphics and visual effects with the same concept of the story.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I want the older games back because I just suck at Advanced Warfare. Some of the futuristic stuff is cool, but I do like the simpler gameplay of Black ops and Modern warfare. Either way, I'm looking forward to see what comes next. Whether they remaster old classics or they continue with the futuristic theme, it's all good with me.

6. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I definitely wouldn't mind a return to the past. The futuristic stuff was awesome, but it does get a little stale. A new storyline for past wars would be cool.

7. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I love the vertical stuff in Battlefield. It really is puzzling CoD has never really adapted to that type of gameplay. Who doesn't enjoy riding around in a jet.

8. erook7878

erook7878 Member

Yeah, maybe my desire for older type games is that I'm just not as good in the newer games. The WW2 games were so simple in retrospect, but were amazing to play regardless of its simplicity.

9. Potausen

Potausen New Member

I'd really like a new WW2 CoD. I don't like the direction the franchise's going at, getting more and more futuristic with every new game. I feel like all the new gadgets and jump boosts are slowly ruining the gameplay and I miss the old days when there were just 3 kill streak rewards and no thermal scope style stuff. I'd, personally, love a combination between CoD 2 and MW, but that probably wouldn't be very popular within Activision's target audience.

10. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I didn't mind the futuristic stuff at first. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but it does get a little old after a while. I would love to see them go back to a traditional gameplay of the old CODs.

11. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I always look forward to the campaigns first. It's the first thing I like to player before going into multiplayer. It's a great way to get a good feeling for the game before playing online.

12. pwarbi

pwarbi New Member

The series had to try something new like you say, but I'm not entirely sure if it's worked out all that well either to be honest.

While people did want to see Call of Duty go in a different direction, I'm not sure that this is what they had in mind.

13. Spectre456 codf

I'm honestly not a big fan of remasters, especially for the Call of Duty games. I'd rather they come up with something brand new and revisit the older settings instead of just doing an hd remaster of their games.

14. erook7878

erook7878 Member

This is likely what they had in mind when developing the game. They intended on going the futuristic route and they accomplished what they wanted to do. It just feels weird because it is so different from previous games.

15. pwarbi

pwarbi New Member

It certainly was different, and maybe your right and that's why it took so long for people to get used to it.

That's not to say that it wasn't a popular, bestselling game because it was, but I think most people only bought it because of the Call of Duty title, not because of what the game was actually about.