Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Clans New Competitive League - Need Clans to Play

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by PG4F, Jun 24, 2014.

1. PG4F

PG4F Member

Maybe it's just a crazy idea of mine, but I think a competitive gaming league would be super cool! I know that some of you on the forum may be smaller clans looking for exposure, and maybe this new league could help you get the exposure you need as a team or as an individual player. Watch the video at the bottom of the post for more info, otherwise here is what you need to know! (And if your interested in playing/helping, let me know in the comments!)
    In order to achieve creating this league, I would need to work with other people who shared my goals.
    As I mentioned in the video, I would need:
    -Clans/Teams willing to play weekly
    -Graphics editors able to make team logos
    -CoDCasters or anyone willing to do live play-by-play
    -Team Captains possible willing to manage a team Twitter/YouTube account (in most cases existing teams/clans should already have these)
    -Others capable or recording HD gameplay
    -Someone able to Live Steam games (probably not necessary when the League is new, but in time could become valuable)
    -Also the League would need a name, preferable one with a 3 letter abbreviation (Example: MLG, NFL, CFL, AFL, MLB, NBA, UFL, ect.)
    All of the people involved would need to be on Xbox 360. We would be playing Black Ops, with the standard team game modes (Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch, Hardpoint, Domination, and others). If you would be interested in playing, helping out, or both, let me know in the comments! Or contact me on Twitter @PlayGaming4Fun

• Like Like x 1
  2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

not a bad idea, everyone has Blackops2 and most would be good at the game.:typing::typing::typing: