Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Next Far Cry Game Will Be Revealed During Game Awards

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by Peter Paltridge, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Peter Paltridge

View the Post on the Blog

2. Pitch

Pitch New Member

Exciting stuff! So, this one will be hunting voracious animals instead of aliens or people. I wonder how challenging it will be, though. If the animals don't have 'weapons', they can be easily killed from a distance. Right?

3. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

I don't know why but I'm not too into Far Cry Primal it just seems like a game I won't end up enjoying. I enjoyed Far Cry 4 a lot and thought it was a great game but Far Cry Primal is in a whole different setting and I'm not really liking this setting. I might be judging a book by its cover but I'm going to want to see some gameplay before I can make a decision on whether I want to get it or not.

4. Dual wielding for the win

I think that the idea of having the game set in an ancient time is pretty cool. Using primitive weapons would be a unique feature, and being a hunter would be even cooler.