Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nicholas + gun = finale major character death?

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by H5N1, Mar 23, 2015.

1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

So Nicholas was the one who took Rick's hidden blender gun & we see him recover it from the woods.

Could this possibly foreshadow a major character death or possible major character death/cliffhanger that won't have a resolved answer until season 6?

Glenn? Or maybe Carl?

Gimple wouldn't have gone to all that trouble of showing Rick planting Joe's gun outside ASZ, then introducing the gun again tonight for it to be used on a walker or some other minor scene.

*If you post comic spoilers, use the spoiler tags so people can decide if they want to view the spoiler.

2. Vishimtar

Vishimtar New Member

I expected Glenn to be killed this episode or the finale. I hope I'm wrong, though.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

If anyone were to die in the finale, Glenn and (unfortunately) Carol would have to be my guesses. But I've honestly got no idea how it could go down.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think I need to re-watch the episodes that Joe & gun were in for some clues..

5. BatmansHooker

If it really is Joe's gun then I'd like to add Daryl to my list. Although he's a less likely candidate.

Simply due to the fact that Daryl was tied so closely to Joe. More so than Rick and Carl, who have probably the least chance of dying.

6. JFAN

JFAN Member

I don't think it will be Glenn for the simple fact that Steven Yeun was just on Talking Dead last week. Chris announced tonight that there will be a surprise cast member guest next week and we all know that the surprise guest will be whomever gets killed off. I don't think that they would have Steven on then if he was going to be on the show 2 weeks later. Same goes for Carl he was on tonight's Talking Dead so I think both Glenn and Carl are safe in the finale.

#6 JFAN, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you seen the Carol sneak peek of next week's episode?

8. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

I thought there were some filming spoilers of

9. Kayley

Kayley Member

Nicholas is just the guy who diesn't take a hint. My guess would be that he is gonna kill Glenn.

10. Tali

Tali New Member

I actually expect Nicholas to shoot Maggie.

11. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

My theory is Nicholas is gonna try to shoot Glenn,

12. BatmansHooker

Not yet. I'm watching the new episode soon, so I'll watch the sneak peaks afterwards. :)

I don't remember. That's interesting though. Wonder what might possibly come of that.

13. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The sneak peek was on the talking dead

14. LetsGo

LetsGo New Member

My thoughts too. A theory I've had for a little while - I think that will be the last scene of the episode.

15. BatmansHooker

I just watched it. Wow.

I'm just not really sure what to think but damn that was an awesome snippet.

16. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Carol sure knows how to scare the men in that family, first Sam and now Pete, lol. I think Sam might not make it, causing all kinds of guilt for Carol. Maybe Sam gets the gun some how and ends up shooting someone and then getting killed.
    By the way, did the one clip that shows Gabe in a clean white shirt at the gates make you think they boot him and Rick both out? Rick had a clean white T shirt on too, maybe that's their exile outfit. And I'm wondering if Glenn is out helping him or Deanna is after him because of what Nicholas said.

#16 zombiemom62, Mar 23, 2015
  17. Tali

Tali New Member

My theory is that both Carol and Sam survive season 5. And in season 6 msf Jessie and Ron dies so Carol is the only one left to protect Sam. And they bond like a mother and a child through season 6 and they both die in season 6 finale.

18. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

There may be a lot more to Sam than we think too, he is creeping around on Carol. Perhaps he'll be really messed up from everything and be an apprentice to Carol. He's tired of being weak and helpless, and sees Carol is not as she seems, that's she is strong, and he is hanging around her to learn how to be that way. All I know is when it comes to kids, Carol doesn't have a very good track record, lol.

19. Wombat

Wombat Member

Interesting ideas.

Please not another Lizzie though. *quivers*

20. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Maybe the suprise guest is Morgan and he returns from the flank to kill off the Wolves snipers so Rick and friends with the Alexandrians new found zeal can push em back and kill em?

also, Maybe we are supposed to think Nicholas is a bad guy but he end up doing something very significantly good with the gun? Like saving Rick? Or even Glenn? Coming to terms with his faults and flaws. Least one can hope... I heard rumours of Daryl dying...

#20 Marc, Mar 23, 2015