Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nick Clark

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 1' started by Eternal, Aug 25, 2015.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I can see then killing off the family, picking them off one at a time as they introduce new more exciting characters.....But, what this show really needs is some RICK F'ING GRIMES !!!

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Nah, he won't die. From an in-show perspective, a drug addict has to be resourceful to survive, so he should be able to do what he needs to do. From a out of show perspectives, a drug addict is a walking drama in themselves, and will give the writers plenty of opportunity for endangering the group to fulfill his own needs. I doubt if he's going anywhere.

3. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

The only thing that has bothered me so far is that he didn't search his dope dealers pockets after killing him. As a former opiate addict that would have literally been the first thing I did. Especially after he had just told me he was going to give me some dope. Everything else has been handled extremely well. The actor is dome a fantastic job.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

And not going through his trunk. I mean if the guy carries a gun back there (and I doubt he has a permit for it in Los Angeles county) I'd think a drug addict would pretty quickly jump to the conclusion there were probably drugs back there too.

5. Eternal

Eternal Member

Nick Clark will survive. He has to. He's best character on the show, besides Toby.

6. Charmander

Charmander Member

I definitely think that he has the most chance of surviving based on popularity. (Realistically this probably wouldn't be the case)

7. Eternal

Eternal Member

Once again Nick, despite being an addict, shows himself to be one of the few competent characters on this show. Thank you Nick.