Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No Exceptions!

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by PepperAnn, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I get exactly what you're saying, but that would make for a very protracted storyline, and I think Kang wants to put all this Savior stuff in the rear-view mirror a quickly as possible and move forward with a new chapter in our story.

Totally agree though, Negan should have had a swift "drumhead" trial followed by an execution where all injured parties got a piece a la Murder On The Orient Express.

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I didn't expect to actually see a "trial", drumhead or otherwise but since we had a time jump they could have alluded to it.

I'd like to see all the savior stuff in the rear view mirror as well, but that's apparently not to be while Negan sits in his cell. If he and his henchmen had been dealt with, I feel the remaining community members would have a false sense of security and be totally unprepared for the next villains. Now most are on edge, looking over their shoulder, picking fights. Even Jadis was forced to show her hand, but then wait......that was probably the point. I've also said happily ever after doesn't make for good drama, lol, but it still pisses me off that Negan will live while Rick dies.

3. Seventh_son

We (at least I) don't know Rick's fate yet. Nor Negan's. I'm hoping we get something unexpected on both fronts.

4. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Say, whatever happened that nice group of people that gave them the plans for building a windmill among other things?

5. Seventh_son

The leader (I guess), Georgie, keeps in contact with Maggie, sending her letters, and has asked her to join them in their efforts to rebuild society. It's speculated that this is how Maggie may exit the show later this season.

6. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Boy, blink and you miss it. Thanks for the update.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Seventh_son

8. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Didn't arat shoot Olivia after Rosita's attempt to shoot Negan?

Dwight shot Tara's girlfriend what's her name?

Simon's group wiped out garbage dump folks?

it goes on and on and will never end.

9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Denise.

10. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

This is where it personalizes too much for me too. I a 10 year old and an 11 year old. And I cant even allow my brain to put them in such a position. I would have to die with them.

11. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Id tell the saviors that oceanside is picking them off. Do you want to risk Alexandria, the kingdom and hilltop just so a few ladies can get "justice", killing only begets more killing. If Oceanside wants to take revenge and kill saviors, ok, but don't expect ANYONE to suffer from their actions. If ur proud of your actions, let everyone know what you have done.