Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No Major Character Deaths!

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by jackson04, Mar 30, 2015.

1. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I was relieved! Though Glenn was toast! Especially after the rumors of everyone hugging him on set. Thought Daryl may be toast when he was gonna run out of the car! Even thought Maggie was toast there at one time last night! But Reg's death really did pull at my heart strings! Deanna's actress did an outstanding job with that! I loved it! And Andrew Lincoln! Love that look he gets in his eyes. Rick will be the new king of Alexandria first episode of next season.

2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Yes! I held my breath a lot. I was sure Glen was a goner. Nope! I was sure Daryl was sacrificing himself. Nope! I was thankful nobody significant died.

3. batongal

batongal Active Member

Yes it's great no main characters died but it makes you wonder will it ever happen? I mean it's becoming unrealistic already lol.

4. Lu93rowa

Lu93rowa New Member

Glenn

Are you guys sure that Glenn wasn't bitten? i think he may have been :(

5. FutureApocalyps

Don't you even try ......

6. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I was holding my breath too. Aaron's going to die in the walker trap! Oh no, Daryl's going to die to try and save Aaron! Glenn's going to die while blinded by rage! Fr.Gab is going to die because he wants to, nope not yet! Sasha is going to die when 1 of those walkers grabs her from underneath the pile! Maggie is going to die because walker Glenn is going to stroll thru the open gate!
    But nope, I was wrong on all counts. Sure kept me at the edge of my couch though.

7. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

I was thinking the same thing.

8. mummyman

mummyman Member

sad that that whore Carol didnt die

9. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

Hmmm. yeah cause she's opening up her legs all around town. Whore? Really?

10. LoriG

LoriG Member

Didn't even occur to me that Glen was bitten, but now thinking maybe he was? What got into everyone? Glen going mad, Sasha going mad, Father G going mad, Rick…

Glen is still outside the gates, I assume he and the other guy will run into the Wolves before they get back?

11. Odenied

Odenied Member

Seems unlikely IMO. Glenn and Nicholas I'm sure were not to far away from the community whereas when we last saw the Wolves they were at the spot that Aaron claimed was about 50 miles away from ASZ. Unless Glenn and Nicholas just collapse (in which case no way they wouldn't get eaten by the walkers), I don't really see it. Anything is possible, however.

12. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

Pete?

13. kingcn

kingcn New Member

The parts that had me the most on edge was when Glenn and Nicholas fought. I was screaming "BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT!!" but he didn't. On a side note, I really hope Morgan isn't angry at Rick after what he saw. I really want to see Rick and Morgan become the dynamic duo of the next season.

14. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I thought that myself :( :(

15. SStark

SStark Active Member

I didn't read the spoilers for this episode, and there was a time at some point in the episode where I thought Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Aaron, Nicholas, Carol, Sasha, and Gabriel all could be killed. None of them were, but it is rare for the show to keep me on the edge of my seat like I was last night.

16. Lawman

Lawman Member

You left Rick off your list. My boys and I were the same way. We could not believe each came out alive. We kept expecting to see a body, but it didn't happen. Very suspenseful.

17. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

Well she always throws herself at that filthy racist daryl, haha but yea I can only assume that he was joking. If not I don't know what to make of that opinion or statement

18. darkrosenberg

darkrosenberg Member

I liked the finale but I'm confused about why Norman Reedus would tell fans to keep their kleenex handy? I feel bad that Deena's husband died but seriously? I'm not crying at all. Like everyone else, I don't want to see my favorite characters get offed but I feel like the show is losing its teeth by not keeping in step with what they have done before which is to spare no one and keep it unpredictable.

19. miltk

miltk Member

This is one reason why this episode was very satisfying to me. I've been against this whole"everyone dies" mantra for a long time.

20. Monitor Man

Monitor Man Member

I thought that at first as well. It certainly wasn't implicitly stated or even implied that he got bitten so I'd say it's safe to say he didn't.

It'd be pretty lame if next season they start off with "Oh yea btw, Glenn got bitten last season in the finale during his scuffle with the walkers" so I don't think that's where they're going to go.