Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No Major Character Deaths!

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by jackson04, Mar 30, 2015.

1. itsfoz

itsfoz Member

All this Glenn bitten talk is getting me bat shit crazy....

[​IMG]

2. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

It has been awhile coming ...but if Carol dies, I will riot. lol

3. halcyon

halcyon Member

Yeah, this makes two finales in a row with no major deaths (well, from Rick's group, at least). Scott Gimple da man.

EDIT: season finales, that is

#23 halcyon, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

If Glenn was bitten, it would make it WAY less likely he'd let Nick live, IMO. I mean, if you found out Nick sentenced you to a lingering, inescapable death would you spare him?

5. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Slight misdirection by DR, but it could mean Morgan showing Daryl the map.
    Orrr ....when Rick popped the walker's head like an over-ripe lemon. that would take a lot of Kleenex !

6. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

I`d bite him!!!

7. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

Completely agreed. Those 2 are the 2 that started it all (well 3 if you include Dwayne). But I'd like to see Morgan become Rick's new right hand man (no offense to Daryl), and I'd love to see the show take a different approach than the comics as well. After all, Rick and Morgan shoved us into this world in the very first episode!

With regards to the original topic, I'm surprised people aren't mentioning Rick.... There was a glimpse of nervousness (in fact there always is) when Rick is being attacked by walkers.....

8. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Good point.

I could, though, see next season starting off with a bang by Glenn helping Nicholas back to the gate, but then remaining outside himself as he revealed to everyone that he was bitten. Could make for some good teary-eyed-Glenn-is-a-hero drama.

9. miltk

miltk Member

Yeah, this is similar to the "did Rick really kill Pete, because we didn't see it" cr@p. Bottom line is IT JUST DONT MAKE SENSE because it simPly wasn't filmed in a way that should suggest it. People are overthinking

#29 miltk, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  10. miltk

miltk Member

The twd people read all the fan Internet stuff and decided you all should look before you leap

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hopefully the wolves don't catch up with Glenn & Nicholas before they have a chance to get back inside ASZ!!

12. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

They can have Nicholas. Glenn on the other hand has a bat fetish to continue. harharhar, see what I did there, harhahar.

13. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think that's one scene from the comic they won't have on the show. Or perhaps they'll:

14. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

15. Zombie_Penguin

pretty sure this doesn't bode well for ep 1 of the next season....

16. joewinko

joewinko Member

I'm actually really glad there were no major deaths. they already lost 3 people this season, 4 if you want to count Noah. I was really afraid that Sasha was going to die or accidentally get shot while she was fighting with Gabriel

17. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I was glad too that they were no more major death. Instead they have to focuss on trying to make ASZ work again for everyone. No small feat, especially with those 'wolfs' out there.

18. drgnfille

drgnfille New Member

With regards to the Norman Reedus Kleenex comment and other comments from the producers about how intense and devastating the finale would be, I'm now wondering if there was something that was originally scripted and/or filmed that didn't make the cut, or that got pushed into next season. That happens occasionally on serialized shows...so maybe someone more important has died and we just don't know it yet. ;-) How that wouldn't get spoiled, though, I have no idea, so I'm probably way off-base. I do agree that certain characters seem to be off limits nowadays, and while I don't want to see my favorites offed either, it would be more suspenseful if perhaps they didn't always seem to come through unscathed.

19. WhiteCoat

WhiteCoat Member

Norman constantly over hypes the Walking Dead. I can't remember a finale or midseason where he didn't say something akin to this. He's just vaguebooking in real life. That said, I do hope for a good surprise death mid first half of next season, like Lori's.

20. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Tbh they should kill of a smaller person of Rick's group like Tara or Rosita.