Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No Time Gap?

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by SurvivalBuddy, Oct 13, 2015.

1. SurvivalBuddy

SurvivalBuddy Member

Can I just clarify that there appears to be no time gap between season 5 and season 6? Thanks guys

2. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Well, at least al little bit time passed. But the time that passed was black and white. So we missed nothing.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

If you count the flashbacks then no not really.

On the other hand it had to take some considerable time to enact the stupid plan which involved building walls and placing hundreds of dead cars along the parade route.

But either way maybe a few weeks all together?

4. SurvivalBuddy

SurvivalBuddy Member

Oh okay, I thought it was like literally the next day! Thanks for the reply!

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

There should not be any time gap. You see they just start to dig up graves for Reg and Pete. I suppose this happens just one or 2 days (at the most) after they died the night before. Then, everything fell in place. Pete corpse was not allowed within the compound....Rick drove the corpse away....they discovered the quarry pit....Rick devised a plan......They spent a week or two to arrange everything.

6. gavuk

gavuk Member

Yep i'd agreed somewhere between 1 day and 2 weeks depending on "real" time or flash backs ie the black/white bits. The gauge i used was how healed Ricks facial wounds and need for plasters was.

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It would take awhile to plan and construct those walls, so I'm guessing the time between the flashbacks and real time is around one week, maybe a little more.

8. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i agree that there was no time gap in between seasons. is this the first time we have seen this from one season to the next?

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The time gap is there, people start to cooperate. Ricks indirect coup worked and they start to follow his lead in this project and one of his biggest opponents even confess he understood the plan work and then he dies...welp. But it do not really tell us how long the planing phase was.

Also is this plan in class with Daniel Salazar FTWD plan in how crazy it is and how people seemingly DID not calculate how bad such a plan could go? Especially when more than half your squad contain people not as experienced as Ricks hobo commandos? It would even been better to have a full day of gauntlet building to let the walkers slowly sip out of small openings or just apply dynamite to the mountain top in the right way to be able to flood the zombies with rubble and then wipe out the rest.

10. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

No. We had no time skip from A(416)-No Sanctuary(501)

11. ellisfella

ellisfella Member

I've seen a few people suggest this; is there anything that indicates the Alexandrians even have dynamite in their possession?!

12. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Carl is still taking his shots of miracle grow.

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I do not think so but I presumed construction workers could use it or that someone in the vicinity would have something. Or them making a bomb or similar. I mean they could probably have placed a new blockade on the top, it looked pretty narrow way out of that part when the truck fell. And then toss molotovs into the frey to have crazy burning zombie party. Which although might be dangerous. Or create bows and practics on head shots from uphill to headshot zombies every now and then to thin the herd.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Also, only a 2 day gap between 1 and 2.

15. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

Didn't the Heath/Eugene conversation imply that our group have only been at a Alexandria for 2 weeks in total. They didn't know each other due to Heath being gone for 2 weeks. They do seem to have been able to move an awful lot of cars in a short time. Without fuel?

16. Zombie_Rhino

damn. how quickly i forgot.
    are we sure that not even a little time passed with them in Terminus though? I can't remember exactly how it went down.

17. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

If time had passed from when they were put into boxcar A, it has had to be overnight. Maybe 12 hours at most

18. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It was the same day for Rick, Michonne, Daryl, and Carl. In and out.
    We know this, because of the Carol and Tyresse episode.
    When they were hiding from the walkers, you could hear gun shots. That was when Rick's group was being herded into the boxcar A.
    It was the same day Carol went to rescue them. She saw Rick being taken from the car.
    Glenn, Abe and the rest were there, very early the same morning.

19. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

No, there was no gap in between 4-5.

20. Zombie_Rhino

Yea? Although I remember that episode and the timeline they want us to believe, didn't it seem like Rick and co were in that boxcar for longer than a day? It seemed like they had spent quite some time in there together and had a chance to try to plan their escape (which didn't work out). Also, the Terminus people had slated to kill Rick on the day they caught him? I figured they would have left him in the boxcar for a little bit - like the first part of the Rick's group that they caught.