Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Non-Smokers in the ZA ?

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by walkerbait74, May 14, 2013.

1. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

How come there's only 2 people who smoke? I was so happy to see Martinez and Daryl share a smoke, it seemed rather appropriate while they waited for their bosses to have a meeting. Everyone should be smoking by now, Maggie and Glenn, Herschel, even Carol. Everyone is infected so no one should really care otherwise, they have been through so much, you'd expect it and when you see it you'd go, " o.k., that's what I would do, smoke 'em if you got 'em". I would stock the prison with cigarettes and maybe even teach Carl how to smoke, he might chill out a little bit. [​IMG]

2. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Well it's probably hard for one to get smokes in the ZA. Plus I wouldn't smoke in the ZA anyways.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Smoking causes cancer, you follow me?

4. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

This is what I expected.

5. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

This, plus the fact that all the cigarettes would be stale. And folks - even in Woodbury - have more important things to do than grow, harvest, cure and roll tobacco.