Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Official "Did Morgan kill that guy at the end"?

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by Damaniel, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

We're deciding it here, folks.

Is random Wolf #16 pushing up daisies?

Is he still ranting about "freeing" our heroes from their excess limbs?

Let's hear it.

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

He's alive somewhere, tied up no doubt. Hidden from Carol.

3. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Dead...I think that was the moment Morgan realized he can't let everyone live...like Rick learned after the governor, and certainly after he was told by others to let the terminites run...

4. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

I think Morgan killed him.

He apologized to the Wolf before hitting him. He didn't apologize to anyone else before he hit them. He said sorry here because he was ending the man's life. He also let the Wolf go once before, only to have it come back and bite him.

But more than anything else, I think from a cinematic standpoint, the Wolf was killed. That "style" of shot, from the Wolf's perspective, ending in darkness, seemed to imply that he was killed.

5. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I'm conflicted. When I watched it, I thought Morgan killed the guy. It wasn't until I came here that I began to question that.
    Morgan apologized and if you remember at the end of Clear when Carl told Morgan I'm sorry, I had to do it. Morgan replied by telling Carl to never apologize. So I took Morgan apologizing in this scene as him being sorry he was going to kill him, he had to do it.

6. Cassie_Crow

Cassie_Crow New Member

I agree with the Wolf being dead. But, I mean, this is TWD and they have mislead us intentionally before (read all the time) so it is possible that the Wolf is alive...it would be nice if he were so that we could learn something from him. He was so forthcoming before when he stole Morgan's oatmeal.

7. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I'm in the no camp. It was not a stab with the end of the pole, it was a hefty sideswipe. They need a prisoner to interrogate.

8. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Maybe they could tie him to a chair in the basement and have a Central American barber question him abo.....never mind.

9. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Not sure ...but from the angle that Morgan struck with the pole, I'd say he broke Wolfie's neck. So, either dead or paralyzed.

10. zeke10

zeke10 Member

Official recap on the amc site says he knocked him out

11. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

I think he killed him. Why else would he apoligise the way he did.

12. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

13. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that he killed him based on the fact that he apologized. I don't see any reason for him to apologize if he was going to knock him out. He didn't say sorry to all those other wolves he beat with his stick, right? At the same time, I would have thought that he would have done more of a stabbing motion to the head to kill him rather that a swipe like he did.

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I think he killed him.

With kindness.

15. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

He's alive. They would have shown him dying if he actually killed him. Has there been anyone on this show that died offscreen without at least a dead body part to show for it? Like, nobody. I was right about Tyreese and that Termite in the cabin.

Even if he said sorry I bet he didn't give it a full killing blow. He probably started with that intent then just couldn't pull it through with enough strength when he made the hit.

16. sheryden

sheryden Member

I don't think he did.

17. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

I think he's dead, but knowing Morgan he could also be alive. Just like he also met the other wolf and told him "Get the hell out of here and you don't ever come back".

18. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Dead. Apology, plus I saw that that last maneuver as a twirl and powerful downward thrust, not a sideswipe.

Requiescant in pace, lupus.

19. Lupey

Lupey Member

He only killed him if the official recap is BS "In a house, Morgan encounters the other Wolf (W-Man) he met in the woods outside Alexandria. The W-Man taunts Morgan for not killing him when he had the chance. Morgan knocks him unconscious."

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/season-6/episode-02-jss

In a house, Morgan encounters the other Wolf (W-Man) he met in the woods outside Alexandria. The W-Man taunts Morgan for not killing him when he had the chance. Morgan knocks him unconscious.

20. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

DAMN. I really thought Morgan killed that guy.

Blood will be on his hands at some point and with most of ho-hum/useless Alexandria dead, it's going to be someone from Rick's group who pays the "I told you so" price.