Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies [Official] Looking for Zombie Slayers?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Captain Price, Nov 30, 2012.

1. gotti2k

gotti2k New Member

Read before adding me.

Been to 40-50 on all older zombie maps w the exception of five and un toten. Im looking for a few gamers that play late evenings i get on around 9 pm Pacific. Be at least 18 dont sound like a douche be mature. Be a very good zombie player. Have a mic. And play often. If you dont meet these dont add. Dont waste your time I'll delete you immediately. Not trying to be a jerk just looking for some more teammates. Ive been to 30s on all bo2 zombie maps w exception of bus station mainly because dont have a full party always picking up randoms that we have to revive 40+ times a round.

Ps3 - gotti2000

2. NYslice

NYslice Member

Please add me on PSN if you have a mic.

3. Tre1299

Tre1299 New Member

PSN Quadangle and from MN I go on during the weekend mostly just looking for fun and Im pretty good

4. ScarletD3ath

ScarletD3ath New Member

Xbox 360
    GT: IIIxAshleyxIII
    Highest lvl on Tranzit 31 solo
    NM, USA

Looking for decent players. Tranzit only. Mics. Send me a FR w/ a message reading "zombies"

5. flying_turban

flying_turban New Member

hello everyone im also looking for players on ps3 psn: flying_turban im on all the time tired of playing with randoms hit me up i do have a mic down for all game modes

6. SanityAssassin

SanityAssassin Well-Known Member

Xbox 360
    GT: ShadowLlnk

I have a mic, I'm easy to get along with and I cooperate pretty well with other players. I mostly play TranZit, but everything other than survival in the bus depot is also fun. Still need to do the Tower of Babble, and I'm usually on after 5pm US west coast time.

I'm doing this because I've been getting paired up with people who leave after dying in the later rounds a lot, and it's starting to get irritating.

7. og mgriddles

og mgriddles Member

kill all the zombies

I'm down for anything just wanna get to high rounds in w.e. Ranked like 880 in kills and 680 in headshots. I want good people message me when you add me. Og mcgriddles

8. heroxhakmed

heroxhakmed New Member

I'm looking for a group of people to do the ToB Easter egg, Richtofen's path in particular. I'm cappable of making it to 25+ rounds and running trains. No one under 16 please and I would prefer it if you had a mic. If you are interestedin starting a group or you want me to join your group add me on XBL : HEROxHakmed

9. Miazuh

Miazuh Member

Ps3
    PSN: Miazuh

I have a mic, I'm easy to get along with and I cooperate pretty well with other players. I mostly play TranZit, but everything other than survival in the bus depot is also fun. Still need to do the Tower of Babble

10. dallofcuty

dallofcuty New Member

PSN: Aye-Elle_W

Level: DK

What you are doing: Trying to level up but i want to do the easter eggs also but idk how i need someone to help me Dx..

Map: Tranzit

i have a mic also if that helps... HELP A SISTA OUT !!!!

11. benniboiwatson

benniboiwatson New Member

GT: Dare Sector

I play zombies a lot so know what i'm doing.
    I'm the skull with a knife rank.
    I've got a mic and good connection.
    I'm from the UK.

Really want to do this easter egg! (haven't got anyone to do it with)

Send me a message on xbox if you want to play! But only if you know what you're doing, have a mic and have lots of zombie experience please!

Thanks

12. Team Daryl

Team Daryl Member

You should include your system

13. dallofcuty

dallofcuty New Member

PS3...i said MY PSN

14. Team Daryl

Team Daryl Member

oh haha sorry I didnt see that my bad

15. sittycommentaries

sittycommentaries New Member

GT: deserthead9

really keen on completing the easter egg! in the top 1000 on the solo leader boards for almost all maps, very good a rape training and surviving to really high rounds, give me an add. also im 16 so im not a squeaker.

16. Bubba632

Bubba632 New Member

Looking for team solely for tranzit
    Xbox Gt is Bubba632
    Have a mic
    know everything about the map
    Highest round 25
    Looking to get farther than 25 so hit me up on Xbox if you want to get far too

17. bluebell2

bluebell2 New Member

Looking for 2 skilled zombie killers. I am doing Nuketown zombies. We will be doing Public Match but only with 3 people. Myself and 2 other's I find on here. I have 2 friends that us 3 made it to level 43 on Nuketown but we messed up by doing it in custom games. I need 2 players who have Mics. So I run train in the back of one house, Someone else runs train in the back of the other house, And the last person runs train in the street with the busses. If you are up for this and want to climb the leaderboards then add me Kryptonite101 or pm me. Thanks! :)

18. SanityAssassin

SanityAssassin Well-Known Member

I'm on right now if anyone wants to play. TranZit, Grief or Survival in Town is good. I think the xmas n00bs are starting to arrive. I've been paired up with some crappy players today.

Xbox GT: ShadowLlnk

Send me an invite, friend request, message or whatever if you're interested. I have a mic

19. Zombie slayer28

Check This Guy Out For Awesome Zombie Videos Plus High round Strats!!!!!

youtube.com/Tribulationfu

20. XGC Nizzy

XGC Nizzy New Member

hey fellow Zombie Slayers

The Names XGC Nizzy looking for Great zombie players to help me and my friends to reach the top of the leaderboards

add me on live

XGC Nizzy