Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Official Richonne Thread (Rick and Michonne)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by CheesyBirdMess, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Electrophile

Electrophile Member

So from the preview of Say Yes, it looks Rick/Michonne centric, which is excellent. I like the clip on TTD where they are scavenging but take a minute to get frisky. But say yes? Is Rick going to propose????

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. warhorse78

warhorse78 New Member

I was hoping he would propose. What's the point of calling this episode "Say Yes"?

3. Clare Retterer

Clare Retterer New Member

I'm not sure if this is best place to post this but I'm trying to get my FanFiction stories out into the TWD world. If you love Richonne, and dare I say good writing, please give my stories a read. Lots of Caryl sprinkled throughout for good measure also. You won't be disappointed...unless of course you are. ;)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12023515/1/Flesh-and-Bone

4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Wasn't sure were to post this, but I would be totally down to see Richonne have a baby together if we get that 5 year time jump with an older Judith in season 9.