Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

One of the harshest things I've seen, really low

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Rickshair, Apr 25, 2016.

1. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Dont forget they werent too far from shore... Alex could make it to shore with her raft and she'd be in the same "boat" she was in when she found Daniel/nick/alicia/chris...

so it wasnt that cold hearted.. had they been far out to sea, it would certainly have been a death sentence/far harsher fate

2. J K

J K Member

Nah, popping the raft with a knife and then cutting her loose would have been harsh lol. She should strap that effer with his legs dangling over the side of the raft so once he turns she'll have a nice lil walker powered outboard motor.

3. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

LOL!

Truth be known what was stupid is the island-led expedition wasting all that time on land.
    Had they just gone in and grabbed a few things, packed up what they could find, and gone...
    That was the original plan was it not?
    Yes, I clearly recall them rehashing, go in, pack what they can find and LEAVE.
    Had they simply done what they were supposed to do, done what the plan was...
    They would never have ran into all that garbage load of trouble, that includes the yellow raft.

And yes I know that's cold, but they knew Strand's "rules" and how Strand felt about strangers before they "towed" the yellow raft back to the Abigail, if you ask me that was equally stupid (and in ways of stupid it was just as cold). I mean when the man says "my yacht, my rules," what did they really think would happen?
    Did they even think?
    Probably not, they didn't even think about what would happen upon arrival to the Abigail, did they?

Oh I'm cold and cruel and heartless, I get it.
    But had they not wasted all that time...

I have to admit I was a bit shocked too at the time of the 'snip,' but I simply recall myself saying "Yuuuup!" out loud when it happened, I mean what else did anyone really expect?

#23 8307c4, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  4. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

She wouldn't get very far though lol. Can that kid even walk?

5. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

I believe she will land on the beach, run into Tobias and then as she and Toby trek down the beach toward Saint Doug, they will run in the Morales family eating refried beans and wondering how they missed the exit for Birmingham.

6. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

And if he got rid of most them, whether leaving them stranded somewhere or tossing them overboard, that still would not hold a candle to the Governor. lol.

The Governor was a truly twisted ****.

7. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

Depends on how far they towed the raft out first, it looked like it was only a few minutes. So they didn't help them all that much but they also didn't harm them. But yeah I'm not sure even Shane would have cut the rope on day 20. I have been hoping since Daniel tortured the guardsman that this would turn into a "Woodbury"

8. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

You mean, he'll leave them stranded?

9. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Strand made it very clear no other people and nobody listened to him. He made a statement. If they don't like it, they can get the f*ck off of his boat and stop eating his food

10. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

So Charlie/Alex stabbing the guy with the tie and then doing something to cause the Ginger to end up in the intake on Abigail wasn't too bad because she was protecting a burnt to the bone, dying kid whom she felt guilty over? Flawed much?

11. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

Yes it was harsh but the bottom line is that this is Strand's yacht and they are all only there because he is allowing them to be.

His yacht, his rules.

This topic is also being explored on TWD and to me it is one of the most fascinating ones: When the world goes to Hell, what do you do to survive? What things would you do to protect your family? Once you cross whatever line you have drawn for yourself, does it cause you to have no line at all? And finally, once you do cross that line, can you "come back"?????

#31 Guitarman23, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016