Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Opinions changed on Chris?

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by JFAN, Apr 25, 2016.

1. JFAN

JFAN Member

I know a lot of people were thinking Chris was a waste before, me included but this episode changed my opinion of him. He seemed to step up to the plate in this episode, I liked it, I now see promise for this character.

2. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I'm still not a fan of him. Too much angst for me.

3. Thedraque

Thedraque New Member

"Step up to the plate" what do you mean by this? He wandered off alone putting himself and everyone else in danger..

For no other reason than he wants to kill zombies..

4. JFAN

JFAN Member

Heck they all wander off on their own instead of staying within eye sight of each other like they were suppose to. He tried at first to help the guy on the plane until he saw how badly he was injured then he put him out of his misery instead of just running off. And on the beach he looked like a real fighter to me, not at all like whiney, pouty kid he had been playing from the start.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

While he showed a glimmer of promise, of who he may become....I am still not a fan. Will save my change of heart when he proves himself in the crunch a time or two again.

Ahem, although his air jordan-esque infected kill was pretty cool.

6. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I keep finding myself play Chris apologist even though he kind of gets on my nerves. I mostly think his character is interesting and sympathetic and I do want to see what becomes of him. And yeah, that flying walker kill was pretty sweet.

7. esmode

esmode New Member

I was so glad when he tried to help the guy in the plane... In the first moment I was afraid he might be bloodthirsty enough to just kill a living human just for fun. What really happened - he tried to help him, realised he couldn't and wordleely asked the man if he should kill him - was exactly what he should've done and proofed that he still has a good heart. And he also proofed that he could kill walkers.
    I actually really like Chris. Liked him in season 1, gave him a second chance when he behaved like an idiot in 2x1, and now I like him again :)

8. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I still do not care for his character but between clearing the fence last week and dealing with the plane guy this week they seem to have him on an interesting character path. He needs to start getting over himself some and moving forward to be a very interesting character.

9. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

I didn't like him last season. But this season, he's growing on me. I see lots of potential for Chris to be a badass. Chris has a chance to be a very valuable group member. I could also see Chris going to the dark side. Which IMO would be cool. We need to see some people in the group who are not nice, a touch of evil.

10. J K

J K Member

Not yet but he's headed in the right direction.

11. Ricktatorship80

He's a whiny little turd. The end.

12. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Not a fan of Chris yet, but he's showing some possibilities of growing beyond what he has been.

13. Wrecker

Wrecker Member

I think it just shows that what his dad did to his mom was the right thing and maybe now in that situation he would be able to do the same.

14. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Not to mention, he didn't just shoot the guy, he had to beat him to death. I don't know, since I have never killed a person, but something in me thinks that would be much tougher, because it takes multiple actions, and you have to know how much pain you are causing the person.

This show is growing on me alot actually. I am impressed how much better the last two episodes seem in the "interesting scale" than the previous 7 episodes combined...well, maybe the season finale was interesting, but the premiere didn't get me too excited. There are some characters developing now...

15. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Chris disregarded a common-sense order to stay in eyeshot of the group.
    Chris takes unnecessary risks.
    Chris winds up in a situation where he is asked to perform a mercy killing.
    Chris makes ZERO contribution to the objective of the landing party - which is to scavenge for supplies.

Still waiting for a reason to be impressed by this brainless selfish character.

16. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Chris has been mostly unlikable up to this point, and he still is for the most part. He's been through some pretty serious shit though. He's starting to break out of his shell a bit and come to terms with the fact that the world's not going back to the way it was. I think he's going to start stepping up a bit more in the future. We're likely going to be dealing with his teenage angst for a while still though.

17. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Chris is going to be the Carl Grimes of FTWD.

18. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I'll only like Chris when his dad gives him the ass whoopin he deserves