Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

People need to stop comparing MW3 and BF3...

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by Dokuz Khatun, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Dokuz Khatun

Dokuz Khatun New Member

i can see that they are both FPS and so, but the two games are so much different. BF is been always about team work and its more tactic. on the other hand COD run and kill. each one has its own flavor.

2. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

Agreed, the games are gonna be pretty different

3. HORSE SIX ZERO

Well, here’s the difference between BF3 and MW3.

Battlefield is basically a platoon based games. Four squads of six.
    You have larger world maps for interaction of vehicles of numerous platforms. There are no killstreaks in this game because the machines available are the killstreaks. Meaning, you can get in anything from a four-runner to a jet and do damage.

Call of Duty is basically fire team based. A fire team of 4-10.
    The maps are designed to have gun on gun engagements with the use of air support and other team based support.

You say that BF is about tactics and COD is about Run and Gun.

It really depends on the mode that you’re playing.

Both games have OBG and Team Deathmatch.

So in reality, although with world sized maps vs. confined battle space, they’re very similar.

Also, when you spawn trap a team in Dom or Demo, are you really now run and gunning? No, you’re spawn CAMPING.

Are you run and gunning in Kill Confirmed? You can, but it’s TDM with an incentive.
    As Robert Bowling said “It’s just as important to confirm the kill as it is to deny the kill.”

Play it like TDM for some is like playing a normal round of Team Deathmatch. You may not reach 75, but you sure as hell have a sweet KDR to show for it.

You can’t have SnD in a BF environment. With the size of the teams, could you imagine how boring that’d be?

Just some thoughts….

4. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

You can't compare them because its pointless cos bf3 is way better.

Signature

5. HORSE SIX ZERO

I've been enjoying GR-FS and Medal of Honor Warfighter myself.

6. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

Yeah the comparison is a joke.

7. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

People actually enjoy the new MoH games?

8. mjkaufer

mjkaufer New Member

I personally like the concepts behind BF3 more, but I play MW3 and BO2 because it's quicker to get in a match and more satisfying to kill people. I like the whole camo system, as well. And my friends play it, too. Plus, there's special clans for it and such...

9. HORSE SIX ZERO

No perks, no bs deathstreaks, nothing. Oh and the online community isn't as moronic as the COD community can be.

If I'm in an open lobby, I swear some of these people should never breed or have bred or have been born, idiots that breed idiots ya know?

I have to mute every one of em. Then, when the game starts, they're so garbage, I feel I'm on the shit end because now I've got to carry five below 1.00 players (my overall is 2.99 and my lobby KDR is 3.50)

Out of those 10 games. FIVE people out of 120 said..."Dude, you play like a ******* pro HORSE SIX ZERO! Great game. While everyone else bitched and moaned about me getting two pavelows per game. IN CORE TDM!!

Not my fault you have zero sense of what the tactics of a mobile rifleman are. Not my fault you suck at this ******* game!

Then I go play MoH and everyone is really cool with each other and we talk shit about how lame the CoD community is and how they couldn't handle the MoH environment.

And...I'm not great at that MP environment either. Why? It's TEAM based! And that BUDDY SYSTEM they have in it is ******* cool. At the end of the game, you see who the best two players were.

That's why I play MoH, for the team work.

Oh and yes, when I'm running with my clan aka CLAC, we haven't lost a match in over 150 games. So...yeah...have fun with that.

10. Gezza93

Gezza93 Active Member

I played the Warfighter beta and I enjoyed it so much. Like HORSE SIX ZERO says, it's so much more team-based than any CoD I have ever played. I love CoD for the shits and giggles but that week on the beta was pretty intense stuff. I was going to get it but it was either that or Black Ops 2 and I really wanted to play the new zombies.

If BO2 didn't have zombies I would have got Warfighter for sure.

11. HORSE SIX ZERO

Medal of Honor Warfighter bro, is SO much better than Black Ops 2.

And the funny thing about that? I have a GARBAGE KDR in it, I do, but it's more fun than this hunk o' shit better wise known as CRAP OPs 2.
    After this, I will NEVER, NEV-ER buy or support another Treyarch product.

12. HORSE SIX ZERO

I just broke 3.00:1 overall last night. BUMP BITCHES!:laser:

13. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Bf3 cannot be compared with mw3 because bf3 would kick its ass any day. Also the game has a completely different feel and is harder to master the jets and stuff(haven't got one kill with a jet, lol.)