Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Poisoned Water?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by PepperAnn, Sep 19, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

In the live reaction thread a couple of y'all mentioned that the water La Calonia is getting from El Supermarte :p could be poisoned. I figured y'all came to that conclusion through something that was said and I must have missed it. Upon rewatch I still didn't get it. What happened to make y'all think that?

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing!

Although I took it to mean several were thinking that Alejandro was doing something fishy with the water.

Anyone? Help? We are confused.

3. PepperAnn

Oooh, I didn't think about that.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yes, it also crossed my mind that Alejandro was doing something to the water. Perhaps he is purposely making certain people sick, so they can keep 'sacrificing' to the wall. Every time he has a conflict with Nick, he seems to resolve it by handing him a bottle of water, and making an ominous comment. I was wondering if something sinister might be going on in some way, and they were trying to hint it to the viewers with these water exchanges.

5. PepperAnn

OK! So it wasn't something anyone said.....it was another handing of a water bottle that sparked it. I totally thought people were talking about it being poisoned by the supermarket gang. lol

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Ohhhh good idea with the water being tainted (I thought I noticed there a lot more walkers in the wall.... Plus always seems to be a lot of sick people!!! Wondering if Don Oliverio bit the dust yet lol). I took the water bottle as a sign of "relax Nick, we'll make it through. He's some water for now" since Nick really wanted to make the trade to get more water for everyone.

7. PepperAnn

He's handed Nick a water bottle at least twice now. And always at very suspicious moments. And I have missed that subtle "gesture" both times until pointed out to me. lol

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I certainly got the feeling last night that he was handing Nick "Special" water that he had just concocted for him.
    Mind Control water maybe and not anything that induces sickness but instead helps make loyal followers?

Something is Hinky with that guy I just feel it.

9. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Didn't Nick say something to Luciana about drinking.. I thought it was alcohol in the bottle maybe like vodka..

#9 Jag, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  10. Poppy

Poppy Member

During the live reaction last night I mentioned "Is that water poisoned?"

As mentioned above, This is the second time that Nick was handed a bottle of water.
    This time, Nick took it, but had a look of suspicion on his face. It stuck it in his pocket, and didn't drink it.

For some reason the GREEN cap stood out to me. Almost as though it was a "marked" bottle. And it was only partially full.

Later, Nick did suggest the he and Luciana share a drink, and she smiled and entered, or was about to enter his cabin.

If it was poisoned, I would have thought that she would have somehow said no thank you.
    That made me think that maybe it is not water but vodka instead.

I don't think the pharmacist is beyond manipulating his people.
    There isn't enough information to come to a conclusion... just more conjecture.

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I thought it was tainted because, to me, it looked like Nick looked at it suspiciously. Maybe oxy was mixed in it.
    I thought Nick gave it to Luciana, because he wanted her to sleep, so he could slip out and make the deal.

12. Poppy

Poppy Member

Yes, I agree, Nick was suspicious of the water. I suspect we'll find out later.

13. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Funny,I thought he was inviting her in for a "Drink" for other reasons,Wink,Wink?

14. Sharpie61

Didn't say there weren't benefits

15. PepperAnn

My thoughts too. lol
    @Poppy [MENTION=26682]Sharpie61[/MENTION] was it the same bottle that Alejandro had given him?

16. Sharpie61

It had the same green cap, so I would say yes.

17. Poppy

Poppy Member

ditto, and it was less than half full.

One has to wonder if the water is so rationed that a 6 ounces is precious. If so, there will be more and more evacuating, or ending up in the wall.
    Regardless I imagine that in a matter of days, without a re-supply...

Is it really likely that a town / settlement of that size would not have a water supply? A well? OR was it dependent upon a central government run pumping station?

18. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

They fact they are in Mexico I would think it is the last of imported water they are getting from the market... Maybe filtered water

19. PepperAnn

Just saw the water bottle scene. Nick is definitely suspicious. That look. He's got some kind of plan slowly progressing in his mind. Have yet to see the scene where he invites Luciana in for a little wink wink water water...lol but there's definitely thoughts swirling around in his head.