Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Poll- Alejandro's Bite. Real??

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Pablo & Jessica' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 7, 2016.

?

What the f*ck is on Ajehandro's neck??

1. Walker Bite. He's immune.

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. Some other shit.

26 vote(s)
    83.9%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Gather round ladies, gentlefrogs, and dabulls.

Now is your chance to make yourself herd.

Herd. See what I did there. That was on purpose the entire time. Its a pun.

Alejandro has made somewhat of a demigod out of himself with this 'bite' story.

Vote in the poll, and explain yourself!!

Is it a walker bite? Is this a game changer? Or is it something else? And if something else, what? Is Luciana in on the deception? What does Nick believe? And who put the ding in the shamalama ding dong?

[MENTION=8303]Tony Davis[/MENTION], you can move this to the 211 thread when it opens, but the ball, she is a rollin....;)

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I say it is some other shit. What other shit? I have not a clue!

I will say once again that I do not think Kirkman would give the green light to this sort of story arc. Whatever his actual pull is in making decisions I would think he would stomp and scream loud enough to be "herd" on this issue. He seems to regret not stomping and screaming loud enough about the CDC episode. Would be surprised if he made the same mistake twice.

3. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, back when they were filming season one he was probably so giddily grateful that AMC/Darabont were turning his comic into a show that he was afraid to make waves. Six years later, he'll slap em across the face. Although AMC technically owns the rights to the show, so they can slap him back. And then do whatever they want.

4. Poppy

Poppy Member

Was his bite real? Sure why not? In fact, wasn't there a witness? Will there be a medical break-through, cure? I doubt it. BUT as in pandemics, many people die, many people get symptoms but survive, everyone gets exposed, and some do not get symptoms. So what we have seen, or been told, is that everyone has been exposed. Many have died, because they were killed, many get symptoms, run a fever and die, BUT some run a fever, and don't die. Didn't Hershel run a fever? I don't recall, but it doesn't change anything even if he didn't.

Certainly when that flu ran through the compound, many got sick, and ran fevers, and despite that, the zombie virus wasn't virulent enough to take over and kill them. OK... maybe it did some, but not everyone. Not Sasha, or Glenn. There had to be others.

I think that just as physicians, nurses, and teachers, often develop a super immune system, we may find that some of our survivors will have developed an immune system capable of handling THIS particular virus. Alejandro was a pharmacist, maybe he was exposed to more virulent viruses in the past and developed a quicker acting immune system than average.

That however is not transferable as a cure. Certainly NOT in a small backward little town in the middle of the Mexican desert.

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Hickey from his special friend.

And they are in Tijuana which is not exactly a small backward town in the middle of the Mexican desert?

6. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

I like the way you think.

7. Poppy

Poppy Member

I didn't know they were in a major metropolitan center. They had little bodegas set up with wooden sidewalks.
    I suppose that Tijuana may have some medical research facilities. IDK.

8. Neuropyramidal

They're on the eastern edge of Tijuana. You can see Tijuana in the background when they pan back.

9. Poppy

Poppy Member

LOL... I haven't been there in 17 years, I didn't recognize the place. :Grin: Thanks for the clarification.

I really wish they would change this show around. I can't generate enough interest to even try to follow your well presented map of where each member is.

10. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

He was bitten by Chuck Norris.

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

It was Cassidy....

[​IMG]

12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That bite ain't real. It's all part of his act to reel people into his cult thinking and convince and prepare them for the Heaven's Gate Kool-Aid he's fixin to feed em all.

If for no reason other than the fact that the upcoming plot seems to be glaringly obvious. And fun. lol

And what's-her-face is "drinking the kool-aid". I totally think she's just gullible and will join up with Madison and Co along side Nick once this story-line plays out.

#12 PepperAnn, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

If he was bit, then someone cut the infected part before it spread

14. BlackLightning

I don't know.

What's wrong with an immunity story?

Tijuana is NOT a small backward little town.

Tijuana has a population of almost 2 million people.

#14 BlackLightning, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  15. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I think it was "some other shit" but HE may believe he was really bitten. Some other shit could have been a person, sick with something else or just bat shit crazy.

I don't think it would be that much of a show changer if 1% of people bitten didn't die and turn, there is no way to communicate that info. So one town in starts a quarantine procedure for the bitten as long as they don't get overrun and people pass through then maybe in a few decades news spreads to the rest of the Continent maybe even some believe that info and not their own "lying eyes".

16. Neuropyramidal

Well, the math of TWD wouldn't add up though. Less than 1 in 1000 people are alive yet in 6 seasons, and out of hundreds of survivors we've met, we've never met a person with the story of being bitten and survived. With such a low overall survival rate total, even if immunity was only 1%, we should have met several people so far with that story. In fact, they would likely outnumber the people who were never bitten. Since survival is so rare overall.

Its possible there could be immunity, but it would be extremely extremely rare. I also think its 'some other shit'. At least I hope so.

17. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

After all these years, they found another body in the 'Heavens Gate' house.

It was under the sink, hiding behind the Comet .

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I was totally falling for this halfway thru. lol baaaaad....

19. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Alejandro did get a nasty neck bite, but remember when Bob was first bitten, but it didn't penetrate because he had a bandage ? Similar could have happened with Alejandro with clothes, and he would not have become infected .

And yes, that joke is classified as a genuine 'groaner'.

20. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It's always possible for a handful of people to have a natural immunity, as it is with any virus, but not very likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk