Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Poll: Are You Glad Glenn is Alive?

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by HurricaneKid, Nov 23, 2015.

?

Are you Glad Glenn is alive

1. Yes

77.6%
  2. No

22.4%
  1. HurricaneKid

HurricaneKid Member

After a month of waiting to see his fate we finally see that Glenn (inexplicably) made it.

Are you glad he is alive or does his saving somehow corrupt the world the show has carefully built?

2. Walker Caravan

Yes I'm glad. Because, eyeballs.

3. HurricaneKid

HurricaneKid Member

For the record, I am thrilled to have Glenn back but no one is worth destroying the carefully crafted world to save. Cheat codes are for video games, not the zombie apocolypse.

4. Seduxen

Seduxen New Member

I'm glad, but they took too long time to actually show it. I'm not happy with their way of "messing with time", it's killing it for me. I get to a point, when I don't even care what happened.

5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It's hard to draw the line, whether the network was 'profiteering' by drawing it out or whether it was building suspense, undeniably I dare say it was likely a bit of both and I can also appreciate that they didn't draw it out past the end of the season.

6. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Well, I've known since the ep where he was "killed" that he was alive so there was no surprise for me last night. That being said, I'm still glad that he is alive and his interactions with Enid illustrate why. He has always been the heart of the group and he has a way of integrating people into the fold. What he is doing with Enid is kind of similar to what he did with Tara (even though Tara and Enid were coming from two different mindsets). He's basically saying "You're part of us now and we stick together". The group needs a Glenn.

7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

8. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

Like you, I wasn't surprised either, However, his bonding with Enid actually worries me ....

9. asunnalovee

asunnalovee Member

i agree with your spoiler

10. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

I think Enid and Glenn will become a couple.

11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm thrilled. I had this big smile on my face through the whole epi. I love what Glenn is to the group, and I love the idea that he and Maggie are so committed to each other. I only hope now that he avoids his comic book fate and it happens to someone else...like Spencer.

12. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

A month ago, I spent multiple posts decrying how unrealistic and ludicrous the dumpster idea was. I relentlessly shared the opinion that Glenn survived the unsurvivable. I decried the TWD writers who shamelessly and needlessly toyed with us. I also felt that my sense of danger and suspense in future perilous situations would take a hit.

Fast-forward to today and I still feel exactly the same. What's changed is that I'm not mad any more.

I really began to miss seeing Glenn on screen, not just for eye-candy but because he's one of the most well-balanced members of the group thus far. He's very pragmatic and whether he's a fighter, a moral compass, a lover or "right hand man", Glenn is a worthwhile addition to the show. I expected to be angry seeing him back on screen, but I was actually glad to see him back.

I don't take the show as seriously as I did a month ago, but I still love it just the same. I can't wait for the mid-season finale!!!

13. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

at first i thought i would be upset to see them cheap out on his death, but im glad he's back. He's a pretty good actor and was great in last night's show.

14. jujulita

jujulita Member

I am glad because I've grown to like Glenn, but I find annoying that he's been so close to die so many times and all those many times got saved by the powers that be. He's like Highlander at this point. That's the part that upstes me.

15. Arc Flash

Arc Flash New Member

Maggie should be concerned. Seems like every time her and Glenn are apart for a extended time he shows back up with another female in tow.

16. Memy

Memy New Member

Agreed.

17. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Allthough I voted no, I like him as a character. But it's just wrong to make him survive something like that.

18. Watching Dead

Watching Dead Member

He is an important character and I am happy to see him back, my anger is with the writers on using cheep parlor tricks on an audience that deserves better. That situation was unsurvivable and an unnecessary trick to pull on the fans. The season would be just as interesting if he had simply witnessed all that and escaped in a realistic way without any uncertainty.

19. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

No.

I am glad in a way but kinda annoyed because I thought the death was really epic and I don't think it's going to be easy to believe when he does die because they messed with everyone. I also think he might die before his baby is born...just to turn up the poetic epicness lol

20. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

it would have been a lame way to go, with the tension of his fate diffused over three weeks. so even though i think most people knew he'd crawled under the dumpster (or at the very least that it was nicholas who was being eaten), i'm glad we can now just move on and worry about lucille down the road.