Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Poor T-dawg

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by mtamborra, Mar 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Geek the Lamebrain

LOL. Maybe they should start calling him T-Derp instead.

2. TWD

TWD Member

T-Dog and Carol are just useless. They should either utilize them to their potential, or kill them off.

3. akurei00

akurei00 Member

I'm leaning towards Merle returning next season based on Kirkman's responses in The Talking Dead so T-Dog should have some sort of significance then, hopefully.

God, I hate Carol. I think she's gonna have a more prominent role in the coming season as well - by following in Lori's footsteps and stirring shit up. She's already started on Daryl. Let's hope to God she doesn't turn Daryl into another Shane.

4. Elvis Ambush

Elvis Ambush Member

LOL. Seriously. I was thinking the same thing. In an old truck like that, he's lucky he didn't bust the axle.

5. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Thanks to Marsyao for posting this in another thread...It looks like we will get some T-dog loving after all!

6. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I like t-dog. He seems to have common sense, which seems to be lacking in some of the other survivors. I'd like to see him get more facetime, and I think he can do more than be Andrea's wingman.

7. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Yeah I hear you, I also would like to see him get more facetime

8. TWD

TWD Member

Carol just kind of came out of no where. At first she is all timid and quiet and secludes herself from the group. Now she suddenly grew some balls and thinks that Rick is "dishonorable". I think she's trying to get Daryl's attention and think that she is a very capable member of the group. However, it's more for show.

9. Jersey_Dixon

Jersey_Dixon Member

T-Dawg was the one that said, "Hey Randall, the Governor called, you're free to go." I'm sure someone has already mentioned that line, but still. Makes me start to think...

10. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I caught that too, I am pretty sure that was just to throw the comic fans a bone, kinda like (you know what group randall is from if you read the comics, if not then its just a generic statement)

11. TWD

TWD Member

I'm sure that was a mere coincidence.

12. Jersey_Dixon

Jersey_Dixon Member

We'll see. Sounds like something involving these specific three is gonna happen.

13. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

T-dog appeals to me. I also like his pragmaticism. While he's a team player, he has ideas of his own (like going east coast), he has a good heart too- he felt guilty about Merle but is realistic to know that Merle would kill him if he had a chacne, so while he felt bad his reaction is a very human one.

I think he should hook up with Andrea. They have some cute chemistry, and I seemed to think he was looking for her in this last episode.

14. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

I'm surprise the car didn't get stuck driving into the ditch.

15. batongal

batongal Active Member

Oh for the love of Tdog! He's great. His reactions to the group and everything going on around him classic. When Rick is telling them they are all infected he has the best reaction ever, but notice he is still guarding and watching that perimeter like nobody's business! that's my man T-dog.