Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Positively Blackjack

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Blackjack' started by Sharpie61, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Did it win the jackpot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would not say it won the jackpot

But it was a "good enough" episode.

For me the bits with Luciana and Clayton were the more interesting aspects of the episode. I enjoyed the quiet, calm, peaceful exchange between Lucy and Clayton when she was able to return with a beer for him. I thought that was a beautiful scene and it was nice to see Danay Garcia have something of substance to work with

• Like Like x 3
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I actually really enjoyed this episode. Except for Super Croc. LOL

And I adore John Dorie even more now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Same here - overall I really enjoyed the episode, but there were a few moments that made me go hmmmm, and the gator or crocodile was the main one lol. I almost wrote the rest out here but I realize I'm in the positivity thread.

I felt so sad for John when he ate the candy he was saving for June.

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oops, yeah Gator not Croc. It was dumb the way the walkers would just zip fast to the side and away. Lol

6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I feel this is the first episode this half season that actually moved the story forward, it's amazing what you can do with a story when you don't focus on 1/5th of the group for an entire episode. Multiple story lines at least give me more to take in.

This was the first episode where I felt Morgan wasn't just a passenger in the series, where we might be getting into some interesting character development. Morgan and dirty lady could be interesting. I feel that Morgan's two personalities will be coming to a head here soon. Save the woman or clear her?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

CLEAR!

Only Morgan could think there are two divergent roads for her. I expect he will learn she is poisoning people--probably a one-episode red shirt will die--and Morgan will still think, "I have been there. You can come back." NO! She isn't temporarily broken. She's evil.

8. ange

ange New Member

Best episode out of the last 4, I'd say. A nice comedy moment. Some actual action and not too much navel gazing. It seemed the story moved on a little. Hopefully these next couple of episodes will make me want to come back for series 5.

• Agree Agree x 2