Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Power Pills

Discussion in 'Episode 202 - We All Fall Down' started by Kill Judith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

How would that kid know about his Dad's plan to commit a family suicide? The way I took the scene was that the kid was taking Power Pills already. Like maybe his parent were giving him Flintstone vitamins or something and saying they were power pills and would make his safe.

2. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

I don't think the kids did know. But dad was probably giving them vitamin pills not just for the nutrition, but to condition them to swallow whatever he gave them, so they would not question him when he poisoned them.

Very sick in the head, when there are options and alternatives.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

When we first see the family I was not at all sure that the Kids were their Kids at all?
    I thought they got left behind somehow and they were just taking care of them especially with the callousness of the "Power Pill" comment from the boy and how cold the Father seemed to them both at first?

I am just not feeling it here.

4. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

The kid didn't know about the suicide plan, I'm sure the father just talked to him about the pills to prepare him for the moment when they needed to use them. The kid thinks they will just keep his family together and keep them safe. He will willingly take them when the time comes. The girl was surely told something similar which made her curious to take them after she saw where they were kept after walking in on Nick.