Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Predictions about Tyreese and co.?

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by NameTaker, Feb 26, 2013.

1. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

I was not surprised to see Tyreese and co. end up at Woodbury because they weren't just going to show up for two episodes and then never return. I was surprised that they seemed so angry and hostile toward the Prison gang. I mean I know Rick was a super jerk to them, but everyone else was reasonable, and Hershel even tried to get Rick to see that he should take them in.

Side note, but it's weird that Rick is trusting (or trying to be) of Michonne, and wouldn't consider keeping Tyreese.

I wonder if Tyreese is actually going to fight for the Gov against the prison, or is going to see how evil he is and try and get back in with Rick.

2. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Michonne isnt officially a member of the group. I think hes taking her on the run to see if he can trust her because she has helped the group and she can be a big help in the gov vs prison battles too. Also i think after meeting Andrea again they will know Andrea would have said if Michonne was a bad person.

3. Busted Flipflop

Here's what I think. Tyreese will eventually learn of an attack against the prison. He may be asked to participate. I think its going to be at that moment we may see Tyreese joining Rick. Aside from Rick's weird behavior, Tyreese understands that an attack against an old man, an infant, a child, and other decent folks is morally unecessary. Tyreese appears to me (so far in the show, no clue of his character in comics) as a patient individual with a strong moral compass. I think if he learns of the governor's attack he's going to either back away from the Gov, or maybe even alert the prison group. Just speculating. I haven't read the comics.

4. lurkers&roamers

They're allowing Michonne to stay because she helped them rescue Glenn and Maggie. She could have very easily just let Merle take Glenn and Maggie and be on her way. Instead, she went out of here way to help the group. Also, I think Rick was on the verge of listening to Hershel about Tyrese, but then he just snapped. And I don't think Tyrese will help out the Governor for long, once he sees what he's really like. My guess is that he and Sasha will see the Governor for what he is, but Allen and Ben won't be able to.

5. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

You never no, Andrea could make a secret army with them in it and take them to the prison. I know its unlikley but she might :p

6. RGHendo

RGHendo Member

I think he will tell the governor about the entrance into the prison and then just like the comic he will be killed when they refuse to come out of the prison, but because they dont really know him they dont care

7. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I think Tyreese will start having second thoughts about Woodbury as he watches the Governor build an army. He'll also protest attacking the prison, even if he's upset with Rick, he knows good people are in there.

What I'd like to see is Tyreese make a false map of the prison. The Governor sends a kill team (with Allen and Ben) to the prison using the map, and they're led into a cell block filled with walkers.

Andrea, regretting her decisions, leads Tyreese and Sasha to the prison, and they're welcomed by Rick.

8. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

Tyrese seems like a fair man with a conscience. I cannot see him attacking Team Prison. I do not think he will betray the Gov unless he can provide safe living quarters for his small group.

9. Canada Guy

Canada Guy Member

I predict Sasha will start getting creeped out by the vibes and behavior the gov starts throwing her way. Tyreese will listen to Sasha's concerns and begin to rethink joining Woodbury.

10. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

That would be consistent with his character from the comics. He's a very popular character in the comics.

11. Ricktator11

Ricktator11 Member

best one yet

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree..

13. The_Not_So_Dead

Absolutely. He looked at her quite... euhm, how-do-you-say-it, with a look that said "hel-lo, what ha-ve we here". I wouldn't be surprised if the Guv makes a move on her. And if she's not interested, I wonder how the Guv will react and how Tyrese will react to that.

14. impliedword

impliedword Member

this andre and ty will team up to save the group....i really hope the father and son die horrible deaths

15. NecroAmbulist

NecroAmbulist Member

Don't forget that Tyreese's knowledge of the prison is out of date. Areas that used to be clear are now overrun with walkers. If the governor sends his men in based on Tyreese's advice they will run into trouble...!

16. EvieE

EvieE Member

I think the Gov will try to kill Tyrese when he's outlived his usefulness. That little band already has targets on their back, just like those soldiers the Gov shot up. Once he has an outlay of the prison, they're goners or at least that what the writers will make you think. I believe once the Gov has Tyrese and crew lead them back to the prison the Gov's henchmen will already have orders to dispose of them. I think Tyrese will escape and be around for a bit and maybe even Sasha but Alan and Ben for sure are goners.

17. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

It's mainly the 2 other guys in Tyreeses group that are gun-ho about joining the Gov. As a couple other people have already said here, Ty is a big character from the book, and it just doesn't seem right for him and rick to be on opposite sides. He will see more clearly and be able to cut through the BS of the Gov..

18. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Like a couple people have said already, I believe that The Governor will do something to Sasha to make her and Tyreese want to escape Woodbury. Do you think maybe Andrea will help them escape if that's what it comes down to?

19. superman11

superman11 Member

Tyreese and Sasha wont want to put a baby in harms way, Allen, Ben and the Gov. will.. This will cause a conflict, and Andrea will go back to the prison with Tyreese and maybe Sasha at some point most likely in the finale.

20. underdog

underdog New Member

Something I posted on another thread about this-

knowing what tyreese is like in the comics I would hope this story isn't what it seems to be. Is it possible they could be a "plant" in Woodbury? Tyreese did say to rick they will do anything they can to earn their keep, even protect against other groups.
    I know we did not see any conversation or plan take place, but there have been a few things been brushed over this season like the group finding assault rifles, new clothes and suddenly trusting michonne etc.

would be a good twist to have an attack on the prison only for the gov to be shot in the back by tyreese.