Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview Panels

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Tony Davis, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    The Walking Dead 123. ALL OUT WAR Part 9: Whose side is Dwight REALLY on?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Tony Davis, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. Dwight

Dwight Member

You can tell Dwight wants to kill Negan.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Dwight's on Dwight's side.

4. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

That's exactly right. Ultimately, he's only out for himself. That being said, for some reason I feel like he not only won't, but won't need to betray Rick. He may need Rick and the Survivors more than they need him, after all Dwight's motivation to betray Negan, as far as we know, was his wife(now Negan's wife) Sherry. And he needs all the help he can get to get her back in one piece.

Unless he uses Rick and his army of Survivors to dispatch Negan and all of his closest most loyal Saviors. Then Dwight himself usurps the Sanctuary throne and rallies the remaining Saviors to finish what they started! To continue the crusade and expand their empire!

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Dwight definitely needs Rick. There's very little chance that he could take Negan down by himself and not face repercussions (I'd imagine that many of the Saviors feel some loyalty to Negan. He's a tyrant, but he's the reason that they're safe and are able to live a pretty easy life).

Doubt he'd actually join Rick, though. He may have some physical similarities to Daryl, but unlike Daryl, I find it hard to believe that Dwight would feel the need to stick by Rick after he no longer needs Rick's help.

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

That Eugene in the middle panel?

7. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I use to think this, but right now I really don't. Dwight's either, somehow, a triple agent for Negan, or he wants to kill him. I think this issue is going to legitimately confirm either one, because this question's gone on long enough.

8. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Most definitely is. Looks likes he's seen something to make him question Dwight even further. It's not like Eugene to be confused.

9. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

The guy on the wall yelling gets sniped.....

10. lucille2

lucille2 Member

Yeah I was thinking that too.

That is definitely Eugene in that scene. I wonder if Dwight or that doctor opened the door when the saviors left.

11. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

That Dwight's look again... Like he might do something really bad to Negan. We'll wait and see...