Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview Panels

Discussion in 'Volume 22: A New Beginning' started by Tony Davis, Jun 6, 2014.

1. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I know negan can't possibly fully turn carl against Rick. They've had their differences, but carl loves Rick too much to turn against him. But I do think negan could quite possibly turn carl into an unknowing pawn. Maybe if Carl goes to the hilltop, negan can mess with Rick while he's away. Maybe twist around information carl said about Rick and make it sound like Carl said it in a negative way. Then Rick could set off for the hilltop to talk to carl and in the absence of the leader negan could do something.

i don't know. Like you said. Only time will tell.

2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping Dwight makes a return or is at least mentioned. Can't wait another month. :/

3. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Me either, I got way too spoiled by the Biweekly releases to adjust to the monthly schedule again. It will take some time to get back to the regular release expectation. Maybe they can double the issue size once a month instead? :p

(*I kid, I kid. I know it was a miracle we got two a month for a while as it is.)

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I hope Andrea is talking to magna. I want to learn more about her group. Art looks great!

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Nothing special about the panels, even though it looks Andrea is in a cell (?). She might be talking to Magna or her people.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Nah. Methinks that's a window. Looks like sun is coming through it.

7. theWALKINGjake

theWALKINGjake New Member

I sense Negan is talking to Magna or somebody from her posse and he will try and push an idea that Rick's group is evil, much like Terminus in the TV series. Just a theory, but I'm excited to see how next issue will pan out

8. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Just found out the comic book store I like best here in Austin opens an hour early tomorrow. I guess most do on release days. Excited for my first release day purchase!

[​IMG]

9. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Digital version is available on Google Play at midnight tonight; in case you get impatient like me ;) LOL

10. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I'll be sleeping at midnight! It takes me a while to get out of school mode after the year ends. Unless I find a good book to read today!