Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Proctor John

Discussion in 'Episode 315/316 - Things Bad Begun/Sleigh Ride' started by Lindigo, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Proctor John was the guy having the surgery, right? Just want to say, OMG, I LOVE his voice.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

yes ma'am.

I watched the first half this morning and so many :O moments. Watching the second half tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I hope he makes it back for season 4 - need to have an established antagonist. Although in my view we have that in Strand at this point

• Like Like x 1
  4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

He had a fairly major role on Deadwood a few years ago and I think he was an investigator of some sort for a season on Sons of Anarchy. Good actor.

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

THAT'S where I had seen him.. SOA.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I like him as a villain. He's mean but has an actual plan where he wants to go and what he wants to do. He'd have better results if he wasn't so in to drama.

7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

He is the stereotypical b̶i̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶n̶g̶ motorcycle club leader.
    That is what they are, a motorcycle club (aka biker gang).
    John just so happens to be their President.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

How the hell has an American biker gang managed to come out on top in Mexiko? The Cartels down there make the government run for the money and there is no military in the US. Why is a biker gang the most dangerous and is the "special forces" unit of his just siting in the arena for show?

Hell, Troys militia would probably kick these bikers ass. Would been more up for an "unifier" between the Mexican Dam people and the ranch with Otto and Troy overcoming their racism to unify against the bikers, saving the Dam in the last moment, If they gonna go for the damn biker gang again might aswell take the good part from last episode of last season in TWD.

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It would be a hoot if Madison, Nick, Alicia, Daniel, etc., went on a night raid of the bikers' outpost and murdered a bunch of them in their beds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

True that! And this gang coompared to Rick is already much more bloody and learns faster. The good part of being on the other side of the first seasons of TWD.