Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

***PSA***PSA***

Discussion in 'Episode 1007 - Open Your Eyes' started by Dnae, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Earlier this morning I stumbled upon a spoiler for this episode simply by a thread title (not this forum). I did not even have to go into the thread - the title was enough
    [​IMG]
    And just moments ago I saw that it was beginning to make its way on to a social media site.

So while I have the misfortune of now having this episode spoiled I offer this PSA / Warning to stay off of social media and other TWD sites, youtube, news articles, etc. if you are trying to avoid all spoiler land mines

And nope, I am not going to say what/who/why/how/good/bad/happy/sad or diddly squat about it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I have a feeling it has to do with

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

No clue, and I sure as hell will not check that thread just in case it is something different! I steer clear of the spoiler section on here ever since my lack of willpower spoiled the death of Jesus months before it happened

And all is fair in the spoiler section. But people are posting shit on other sites without any regard for those who wish to remain spoiler free.

I now watch the show on Friday nights since I have AMC Premiere and @BlackBird @Chr1s and myself have a PM thread going so that we can openly discuss the episodes without spoiling anything for those who wait until Sunday

#3 Dnae, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Sadly I ran into spoilers too, in a very unexpected place I have to add. :(

Thanks for the warning though. The only thing I want spoilers about it Dog. I have to be sure before watching every new episode that he makes it, so I usually Google it right before watching (at the risk of finding out about other stuff too).

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1