Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Question About Jenner's Statement to Rick in 1x06

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by Mikey, Apr 21, 2014.

1. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I really do not know what they were trying to accomplish with Jenner but the writers did know/plan that everyone was infected from the very beginning because it is part of the comics.

The people in the cars might just be a mistake or some people speculated it got so hot inside it melted their brain - which I suppose could happen in Georgia.

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

When I first saw episode, I thought Jenner was telling Rick that the blood tests showed that Lori was pregnant.

3. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Ok thanks for the clarification. I'm not a comic reader so was just putting a shot in the dark out there.

The brains melting requires a little to much grasping at air for me. Lol. I'm just going to write it off as a mistake.

4. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

It could have been a mistake, like when they had a couple walkers initially do things they shouldn't have such as bang the rock on the window - climbing a fence - trying a doorknob).

I personally wrote it off as something they did just because it was cool/interesting - knowing it wasn't logically sound. The show is full of moments like that - like the van landing right side up or when the characters do something so foolish that it stretches credibility (like jumping into a basement pool of walkers without killing any of them first - lowering Glenn into that well). Those things make zero sense, and the writers know it, but it makes the show cool and I can live with it sometimes. They might take that easy way out a little to often however.

5. Lian

Lian Member

Do we ACTUALLY know WHAT Jenner told him ?

6. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Yes

7. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Fantastic thread necromancy right there.

8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Looks as if this thread has been resurrected a few times already. :p

[​IMG]

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

What did Jenner whisper in Rick's ear?

"We're going to miss our expected quarterly earnings estimate".

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

11. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Precisely. There was nothing puzzling about it. Seemed straight-forward that it was either the above (reason) or pertinent info should they get out in time. Also, I don't recall Jenner saying anything about them not getting out in time; it seemed probable they wouldn't, but he didn't know what weapons they had (such as a grenade). He only seemed outwardly surprised that Dale and Andrea "made it out" in time.