Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Question about the final scene

Discussion in 'Episode 1003 - Ghosts' started by Camilleyun, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

So the last scene shows a Whisperer suddenly opening its eyes, but clearly had a gunshot wound. So doesn't this mean that Carol did actually see those 3 Whisperers and hit one, and she didn't hallucinate it at all? Up until that scene, I assumed Carol was hallucinating.

Does anyone recognize the Whisperer, or was it just a random one?

2. Albert Wesker29

I think that it was that Whisperer she shot in the gym.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Camilleyun

Read that on another thread too. The gym scene was so confusing for me that I didn't know if it was real or not, so the final scene had me thinking Carol actually did see Whisperers in the woods and hit one.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you watch the final scene, you are actually following the trail of blood from the gym scene, and that's how you arrive at that shot whisperer. It was actually dead at the end, and opened its eyes as a walker. Now it doesn't have to pretend anymore :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Camilleyun

Lol, starting to question myself if I actually watched this episode. In my defense, I had to force myself to stay awake to watch the 2nd showing because I worked, and also missed TTD, so maybe that would have cleared up a few things for me. Maybe..:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1