Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Raccoon City vs Silent Hill

Discussion in 'Horror Discussion' started by halfkatr, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

Silent Hill. Alessa only hurt those who deserved it. The man who raped her, and those who burned her alive. All deserving.

2. NickJ

NickJ Member

Silent Hill. Being bitten by a zombie and turning into a walking, soulless, flesh-craving fiend is not fun. You actually have more of a chance to survive in Silent Hill if Alessa likes you.

3. uptospeed99

uptospeed99 Member

Raccoon City for sure!!

4. Visi0n

Visi0n Member

I'd walk through to Racoon City because at least that way I would know what to expect to a certain degree, Silent Hill would be experiencing the unexpected way too often compared to Racoon City. It is a possibility that the survival rate in Silent Hill could be higher, depending on how you're perceived in there by Alessa and the other survivors but then again you can't forget when a certain time reaches the darkness comes. Racoon City probably would have a higher risk rate but it would seem like a more fun experience as oppose to Silent Hill, either way both options have a similar scale of risk. I feel that survivors in Racoon City would lean more towards being friendlier and more co-operative to team up with you as well.

5. zombiestop

zombiestop Member

Silent Hill because it has its quiet moments. At least you would get "some" peace and quiet.