Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Randall

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by Jack., Feb 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jack.

Jack. Member

Although i haven't seen much of this character, i think he could turn out to be a decent character in the future. I noticed in the promo for 18 Miles Out they take Randall out to some place and by the looks of it they are going to execute him. Hopefully they let him stay, anyone agree?

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I think Randall will play a huge part in the coming episodes as far as deciding which main characters stay, leave, live, or die.

I don't think he'll stay very long with the group, though.

#2 Bassman, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  3. Dr. Geek

Dr. Geek Member

Who is Randall...oh, you mean fence-leg!

4. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I kind of agree with this possible war if they send Randall off. He does look innocent but he might tell of the farm and the guys would plunder and pillage it. However, I don't think they should execute him either. He should be part of the group and lend a hand. I would like to see his reactions and stuff over the group's drama.

5. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

We just need to let him develop some. There are 1,000 ways this could go. All we know is he has one messed up leg and is part of another group. That's it.

6. marsyao

marsyao Member

As I said in other post, the best option is to keep Randal in the farm, if later they could develop trust between him and group, then absorb him into the group, otherwise if he try to escape or do something funny, then kill him. Sending him off would be a bad decision.

7. z0mbi3 k1ng

z0mbi3 k1ng Member

They should have left him without a second thought.

Now they have this little shitbag who tried to kill them. Someone has to attend to him, feed him, guard him, whatever.

8. turbo6

turbo6 Member

Amongst the current group, where people know each other fairly well, they aren't even a tight unit....there is quite a bit going on between them all and honestly, bringing in someone new could pretty much destroy the weak foundation that is holding together Ricks group.

However, in this situation, a young guy like this would probably be pretty thankful and not really looking to kill the folks who saved him but we shall see....

9. akurei00

akurei00 Member

True, he did try to kill them, but he was following orders and seemed loyal by wanting to rescue his friend that Hershel shot. The rest of his group wasn't so caring and left him there to die. They didn't even get out of the truck to see if they could help. Rick's group, should they consider trying to keep this guy, should seem very appealing since they were trying to save someone who just tried to kill them. Sure he may turn out to be a "shitbag who tries to kill them" again, but he could also turn out to be a valuable asset to the group. People are dying left and right and without accepting new people occasionally they'll eventually run out.

There's also a strong possibility he's gonna get killed by Shane as well. He's not exactly a welcoming figure.

#9 akurei00, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  10. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

Does anyone else recognize him from "Rescue Me"? He played Tommy Gavin's nephew. From what I remember, he is a pretty good actor. Will be really interesting to see what they do with his character.

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Rick and Shane blindfold Randall, drive him to what appears to be a school, and release him.

Rick saved Randall from the walkers because he's a kid; Rick could also get intel about the other group that the two creeps in the bar wouldn't provide.

Shane was against bringing Randall to the farm (he was blindfolded), and I agree with him. If Randall reconnects with his group, they'll begin searching for Hershell's farm.

12. akurei00

akurei00 Member

Was that really? It was. I don't know how I missed that when I was watching the episode. Maybe he'll last a little longer than I thought... maybe...

13. Canadian36

Canadian36 Member

They should just all urinate on him before they leave him. And maybe even poop on him.

14. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

My guess is their making another trip into town for supplies to yet again help someone who is laid up in bed.

15. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

You have a good point here. He could really disrupt an already sort of scattered about group.

16. C-Tac

C-Tac Member

They wouldn't go to all the trouble of saving him and fixing him just to kill him. My prediction is Rick decides to let him live. Shane wants him dead to protect the farm. Shane kidnaps Fence Leg secretly to kill him away from the farm. Rick catches wind and follows him. The fight we see in the trailers begins.

17. Mage505

Mage505 Member

I hope they don't kill him off. Randall did seem loyal to his group, but they weren't back. Plus Hershel did try to save Sean from zombies, yet he wanted to kill Randall because he was impaled and invulnerable? Just not right.

18. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

It seems like survivors are only making friends if they "know them" or if they are a kid. Look. Rick doesn't want Dave and Tony to become part of their group because he "doesn't know them". It turns out they were up to no good anyway so thats good. But when Rick was carrying Carl and running to Hershel's house. Hershel didn't know them yet. But it was because of Carl that introduced each other. If they were ok, Hershel would tell them to leave. But since Randall is a "kid" also, I guess he will be part of the group.

19. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Randal is wounded and if he has any gratitude at all, he wouldn't let his buddies get the group.

I think they all jumped the gun a little in assuming the guy is a threat. If they keep him on the farm, whose going to find out?

20. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter if Randall's grateful or not. If Randall rejoins his group, they'll demand he tell them the location of Hershel's farm. Randall can't tell them because he's been blindfolded, so they'll just search for it. How's Randall going to stop that?