Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Randall

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by Jack., Feb 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I am sure there are a number of available farms around town and across the United States. I honestly don't get why this would be so highly desirable. They aren't that easy to defend, and this farm is very close to the town which is filled with walkers.

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Hershel's farm is running: it has animals, crops, equipment and supplies.

People in an apocalypse situation are going to run to an established lifeline instead of starting one themselves.

3. Zombie Lover

Hmm, I haven't seen a lot of animals or crops on H's farm. Nor do I see a lot of people doing farm work.

4. Rapscallion

No farm work was done because everyone (even Hershel's people) was searching for Sophia.

5. marsyao

marsyao Member

6. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

I don't see Randall making it out alive from the school. Preview shows the school overrun with walkers. And with him missing part of his leg doesn't quite make him a track star in that current situation.

7. Zombie Lover

What school?

#27 Zombie Lover, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
  8. Roman'sRevenge

Sorry with all the promos and previews out there I just thought this might already be common knowledge.

9. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

It's easier to feed zombies living on a farm?

So they can have all the farms they want! I still like my Acatraz or Yacht idea.

#29 SVTRay, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  10. Peanut Q. Public

really? have any of you seen the movie "The Road" with Viggo Mortenson? the entire movie, you keep hearing the survivors saying "you were following me" all paranoid just like Shane and others in Rick's group are thinking that this kid is gonna go back to his group and tell people and they're gonna come back. try not to think like a paranoid person for a second when you envision this scenario. you're living in a world where the dead walk and try to eat you. there's a lot of dead people EVERYWHERE. the people you've been chillin with drag you into town, and after you get done sniping for them from a roof, you jump, like they tell you to, and you get impaled on a fence. you cry out for help, and they DRIVE OFF. if the people you just got done shooting at were AWESOME ENOUGH to pull you off that fence, give you medical care and take you somewhere without dead people, rather than shooting you like SHANE would have, are you SERIOUSLY going to even consider for a SECOND braving countless hordes with your gimp leg to go tattle on the kindly old doctor, the strong young men, the not ugly chicks and the wise old dude who helped you out? HELL NO! you're gonna be like, "THANKS GUYS!!! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!?" i mean if the kid for a second displays any signs of wanting to do that, sure, get rid of him, but so far all i've seen of him has been gratitude and repentance.

11. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I tried saying this before, but some people are so wrapped up tight like Shane it is scary. I mean, they are viewers of a TV show and are calling for blood, or at the least saying this was a stupid idea and its going to get them killed, or in a war. How is saving this kid more dangerous than opening a barn full of walkers, or not asking for 360 perimeter defense? Now, imagine if you were on the ground with these same people during the ZA. I would just pack my happy little white ass up and leave.

12. Greyone

Greyone Member

Duzy, I too have wondered why people feel that a war "must" come. I thought it was foolish for Rick to save the boy NOT because saving him was a bad move, but that it just made no sense with the rest of the story- Rick just shoots two men in a clumsily written bar scene then, after another gunfight, runs off in the dark to check on a person (who he couldn't have known was a boy at that time) in the dark,surrounded by zombies, who was just shooting at them, who fell out of sight behind a truck, and without telling Herschel or Glenn where he was going. It seemed too impossible for me, but okay- Rick saves a boy.

Your's and peanuts positions regarding the boy's mindset make more sense than his starting a needless war (over what?). Shane is right to post guard for the boys' compatriots if only because Rick so botched the killings, and the subsequent explaining of the killings, that it would be reasonable to expect Randall's group to come after them thinking they are the bloodthirsty murderers.

That is the only reason I would expect conflict- certainly not by Randall running to tattle-tale.

#32 Greyone, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  13. Rapscallion

I think Rick was making sure Randall was no longer a threat. It was only when Rick saw that Randall was a kid that he insisted Randall be saved.

#33 Rapscallion, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  14. Roman'sRevenge

I don't see Randall getting very far in the state he is in anyway. I hardly think he crew or boys are going to be anywhere close by where Rick and Shane are going to dump him.