Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rape scene?

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by Memezombster, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Memezombster

Memezombster New Member

2. Kernunnos

Kernunnos Member

I really hope we don't see anything like that.

I also hope that The Governor gets a really gruesome, agonising death.

3. Memezombster

Memezombster New Member

True i dont think it is likely but i just noticed the chains..

4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

What looked to me like a speculum has me a little concerned.

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I hope that we won't see anything like that. All what he has done in that room shows that he's a sick man, unfortunately.

6. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

He already got that pu**y willingly so I don't think there is going to be much raping going on. I do think there will be some beating and torturing though

7. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I bet we'll see someone in those chains, another good look at his tool box, and some blood. For all that is decent in this world I hope we do not see or hear more than that.

8. Peanut Q. Public

i know guys have a hard time grasping this concept, but just because a woman was once willing, doesn't mean she will always be willing. let's test this theory shall we?* go to one of your most hated ex girlfriends and try to have sex with her** after she says no, continue+ and then tell me what word you can use to describe what you just did that isn't rape and i'll give you a million dollars.***

*let's not actually test this theory
    **Peanut Q. Public is very sarcastic and in no way intends to encourage the rape of ex girlfriends
    +DO NOT continue
    ***a dollar a year for a million years****
    ****starting next year

9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

And after death the Governor would make a great new "pet walker" for Michonne.

10. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I understand that concept dude, it's just that I don't think the governer will get satisfaction out of raping someone he already had sex with a bunch of times. I think the Govey would get off more on her pain and fear than he would actually "doing it"

but yes, just to clarify, I understand that if you rape someone you use to have normal sex with , it is still rape

11. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

12. Eat ALL the Cheese!

Rape isn't about sex, nor is it about satisfaction.

It's about power. It's about showing control over your victim. This is the man the Governor has become so yes, he would totally rape Andrea to show her who's boss and to completely dominate her and feel power over her.

And in a way, Andrea being raped by the Governor is even more horrific. This is a man who she once trusted, who she once felt safe with. I can't imagine being tortured and raped by the person you once loved and trusted the most. If Andrea escapes this, she's gonna have a really hard time trusting anyone, ever again. I feel terrible for her. No one deserves this, no one asks for this, and no one "puts herself in that situation." People who are saying Andrea deserves this are really ****ed up in the head.

13. Peanut Q. Public

ok thank you for clarifying. i did have someone recently trying to say that her former willingness meant she couldn't be raped and it exploded my head. thank you for not being THAT guy. and while i agree that it isn't the satisfaction he wanted out of his torture chamber, he's a sick bastard and i think he'll be happy to practice on Andrea while he waits for the infinitely STUPID Rick to bring Michonne to him.

14. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

With the tools laid out in the torture room, it looked more like he was going to give Michonne her yearly checkup rather than sexually assault her..

15. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

LOL, yeah there was a speculum....since it isn't HBO I think we will be spared seeing what he does with it

16. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Rape has nothing to do with sex. It's all about dominating the victim. So the Gov would still get satisfaction from raping Andrea.

17. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

Indeed.

18. Lauri

Lauri Member

I just can't help but think of medieval torture devices whenever I think about that chair/chains/tools/etc.
    Which is really, really creepy.

19. shredorama

shredorama Member

Exactly what I was thinking! Who's more dominating now, when you have no arms/jaw and are on a leash??

20. Peanut Q. Public

has anyone else seen Fido with the chick that played Trinity in the Matrix? this post makes me think of the end