Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rape scene?

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by Memezombster, Mar 18, 2013.

1. camous

camous Member

Yeah I agree, I have seen much moire graphic scene and most of the people I know survived. I watched an tvw of Jon Bernthal an Laurie Holden and he said even though they were fully clothed during the sex scene in the car it was too much to be shown so they cut it!

2. Eat ALL the Cheese!

There was a rape scene on Private Practice. And that's ABC.

Thing is, the rape scene doesn't have to be detailed. They can shoot it so you don't really get to see much. Hell, maybe they won't even show it. Maybe we'll just hear it. Either way it's bad and awful and I just don't want this to happen to Andrea. Or anyone.

3. Peanut Q. Public

i don't want it happening to her or anyone either. it is sad. but i can accept the fact that it's gonna happen. at least as long as she's able to get her revenge >=D

4. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

I can accept a rape scene in the show. We all know it's just a show. But show or not, it would really be a stab to my heart because I was a victim of rape when I was ten years old. It's a horrible thing to do and no one deserves that kind of treatment!

5. Peanut Q. Public

i completely understand. i know how it feels too. that's why i'm gonna be pissed if they have her get raped then have her die in the finale. i frikkin NEED to see her have her revenge and i'm sure you know EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

6. Eat ALL the Cheese!

*hugs*

This is why I want Andrea to survive. I'm sorry, but I don't want to see the rape victim end up being killed. I hate the message that sends to the audience.

7. Dennis00Castro

That's why I'm a fan of foreign horror/thrillers. Especially French and Asian.

American btw and not prudish at all!

8. camous

camous Member

Ah I guess we would get along then Asian Cinema is one of my fav and well...I am French. I don't know much american they didn't seem prudish to me but I felt like they more "rules regarding dating and sexuality. However I found sometimes american movies a bit prudish, I mean sometimes you see very "photogenic" sex scene when the girl is still wearing a bra, is this serious?

Anyway to go back to the topic, I don't think it should be seen. It can happen off screen, it can be mention there is many way to explain what happened. For example when you see what happened to Maggie, it was a "good" way to handle it even if she wasn't raped.

9. Bhante

Bhante Member

::hugs::
    I am so very sorry.
    ::hugs::

10. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Why does the Governor need a speculum for the rape scene? I don't get that part. What he's going do, collect samples from a lady's private part? That's just weird.

11. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I don't know what the heck he was going to do. Seeing his face at the thought of his future torture of Michonne, I'm glad we didn't find out. Weird and disturbing might have been an understatement.

[​IMG]

12. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Yeah, don't want know either. He's a sic man.

13. offrope

offrope Active Member

It would have been interesting to see Michonne have her comic revenge on him, though.