Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate The Damn Episode, Thank You Very Much!!

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 23, 2015.

?

Rate The Damn Thing!

1. 10

22 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. 9

27 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. 8

17 vote(s)
    18.7%
  4. 7

7 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. 6

6 vote(s)
    6.6%
  6. Glad I didn't Thaw My Shrimp for this.

5 vote(s)
    5.5%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  8. 3

3 vote(s)
    3.3%
  9. What's this, Zombies Vs. Cockneys??

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Does it have a beat you can dance to?

2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I would've gone with 5, but I have no shrimp.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was harsh and gave it a 6. No matter the outcome with Glenn, I'm being played and I don't appreciate it.

4. teeta6404`

teeta6404` Member

I gave it an 8, liked the episode. Was a fan of Michonne big time this episode. Left too many questions for me to give it a 10. Ha!

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am torn what to rate this episode. Overall I think the episode deserves an 8 BUT I am taking the yanking of the chain a little too personally LOL

EDIT: Went with the 8 rating - despite my concerns regarding the issue my chain being yanked the overall episode was very good

#5 Dnae, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  6. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

Gave it a 3, it was Filler ep. I liked the end with Rick in the RV. otherwise most all the other setups were bs. The distance the characters had to walk was not to scale. That guy on the motorcycle going on a joy ride? They should have had escape vehicles along the route. Glenn and Nic would have never made it up on that dumpster.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Hard one to rate, without knowing the secret.

Still a good overall episode, I'm going to go with a 9.1, excluding Glenn's fate, which I'll criticize in the episode where it is actually revealed. :p

8. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I have no idea, I'm so confused and I don't know what to do with my emotions.

9. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I feel like Katniss Everdeen when the jabberjays are screaming like her sister. I keep having to tell myself it's not real.

10. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

A 9 for me. The best scene for me was seeing the absolute fear and despair on Nicholas' face before he shoots himself. It annoyed me that the two Alexandria people were so willing to be left behind for the sake of the group. Don't they understand that they would be eaten alive? One person who shows that kind of selflessness would be believable, but with two they're stretching it a bit. So seeing that fear overtake Nicholas and then him giving into that fear was actually refreshing.

11. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

I give it a 9/10 rating, really intense episode.

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You have been missed!

13. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I gave it a 5. Yes, it was intense but it also felt scattered and at times confusing. (Where the hell was Daryl going, anyway? Or was it all just to show extended shots of Daryl on a motorcycle.) It also felt kind of obvious: Michonne takes down Heath (did love that scene) and then later Heath looks at his reflection in the water...AND HE HAS SO MUCH BLOOD ON HIM HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM!

And as for Glenn's "death"...Hated it.

I'd say more, but my chain is getting yanked all over the place and it makes it hard to type.

14. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

This was an intense, shocking episode, but I'll give it an 8, because they'll like do a cop out and have Glenn miraculously survive being surrounded by a herd.

I would've preferred if Daryl kept going and went to Alexandria to see if Carol was alright. Then the group and the community would be divided: The Alexandrians hate Rick for getting more of their people killed, Maggie hates herself for not throwing Nick out of the community, Heath and Michonne hate themselves for making it back alive, Abe and Sasha hate Daryl for leaving them to be bait for the herd.

#14 Rapscallion, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  15. Robert Kirkman

It was a perfect episode that did exactly what the show is always supposed to do... cause us panic and grief. This is what good tv is. I can't wait to see the ratings for it.

I agree with the above, Nicholas' parts were resonating with me a lot. I felt like the actor portrayed fear and the lack of will to live any longer very well. I also love how his character really grew. I went from thinking he should be killed to loving him.

Glenn. Everything about Glenn tore my heart open.

But what I'm not seeing much conversation about is Rick's scenes. All of Andrew's performances in this episode were intense and proved to me how solid of an actor he is. Definitely one of my favorite episodes for Rick.

#15 Robert Kirkman, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  16. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

This was truly a Great episode.. 9.8 in my book. This epi had everything that has made TWD a great show for me..It was a very gritty and raw episode, to me that's when the show works it's best....It had fear, hopelessness and intensity...and some great acting..Instant classic.

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I don't rate it only against itself. I rate it against all television. 10

18. LMT

LMT Member

This episode nearly gave me a heart attack.

19. JFAN

JFAN Member

I only gave it a 7. What seems to be the killing off of Glenn brought it down a couple notches for me.

Tired of the writers and producers saying they need to kill off main characters to be realistic in this ZA world. Heck it the whole zombie thing is fiction not a documentary, they can make it anyway they want. I loved how Glenn saved Rick back when his character first appeared so whether or not it matches the comic version Glenn's character is one I would have liked to make it to the end.

20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I withhold my rating until I know definitive outcome of Glenn. If it is cliche cheesy imagination/hallucination then I will knock whole episode down. If he is actually dead or they have VERY clever way for him to survive (and it better be plausible) then I will give high rating.